aberdeen-music

The Cloud Report

Reportyoumate

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Dude just give him a vicious kicking a la Jake The Ape and he'll leave you alone...

I have NEVER kicked the shit out of Cloud. I have no plans to either, the man is a gent.

You really should Jake,it's a most enjoyable pastime.

For the actual Cloud Report of the night

a)Cloud 'fired' one of his staff because they gave him a flyer,citing the reason that they weren't doing their job

b)Cloud was reported to have attended the Priory at one point during the evening

c)Cloud was accused of sexually harrassing a female member of his staff,who promptly slapped him

d)Cloud was seen drunkenly sitting on the floor next to the bar in Moshulu,mumbling words to the effect of "I'm so drunk"

Thank you and good night :band:

d)Cloud was seen drunkenly sitting on the floor next to the bar in Moshulu' date='mumbling words to the effect of "I'm so drunk"

[/quote']

My highlight of the night.

He also managed to terrify some lovely young ladies just prior to his falling down on his arse. Said young ladies promptly left moshulu.

Ok so they were going anyway, but I'm sure they were traumatised by Cloud.

My apologies to Kat and Donna, I am not responsible for Cloud's actions.

Cloud Report

15/12/04

Sometime after 10 Cloud was on Union street handing out flyers and chatting to people when some werid fat ginger guy shouted at Cloud from a car Cloud got what was coming to him now he knows how it feels to be shouted at from a car.

The person shouting at him from the car was me at frist he ignored me but he noticed me then about 5 mins later after he was shouted at i came back to shout back at him and he gave me a flyer and i rip it up and he gave me some more so i took them and throw them out the window at folk and i told Cloud that he was a cock tease

( i understand that most of u will read this and will ignore it and think ur smart and say the englsih is worng and the spelling is crap)

Guest tv tanned
Cloud Report

15/12/04

Sometime after 10 Cloud was on Union street handing out flyers and chatting to people when some werid fat ginger guy shouted at Cloud from a car Cloud got what was coming to him now he knows how it feels to be shouted at from a car.

The person shouting at him from the car was me at frist he ignored me but he noticed me then about 5 mins later after he was shouted at i came back to shout back at him and he gave me a flyer and i rip it up and he gave me some more so i took them and throw them out the window at folk and i told Cloud that he was a cock tease

( i understand that most of u will read this and will ignore it and think ur smart and say the englsih is worng and the spelling is crap)

Am I alone in thinking this reads like a ruder version of Flowers for Algernon?

The New Birdman Report

Birdman posted a mock report about my Cloud report.

He used the word school boy whitch maybe means hes got school boys on the mind maybe we got the next Mr Firth here i dont know.

maybe not seeing he used the word cunt allso his screen name birdman maybe he thinks hes a bird i dunno maybe he should not post in this thread if he dosent like it its simple than that if u dont like it dont post in it.

I think he needs :help:

This is brought to u by reportyoumate proud reporter of the Cloud Report.