aberdeen-music

His Majesty's Theatre Thread

Improved Thinker

What a total lot of bell-ends you lot are. It took me ages to post all that and you lot pissed on it like you piss on everything. The only reason you lot try to put me down is because you are all insecure about your life's. Being cynical is not a good quality it's like a disease and it sucks the good out of everything and fill yours life full of depression and sadness. I can leave this thread with a happy life but you cannot. I am not trying to be funny but you lot are all diseased with the exceptions of Graham Knight who is a gentleman, Kirsten who is a babe and Young A.

• Upvote 3

What a total lot of bell-ends you lot are. It took me ages to post all that and you lot pissed on it like you piss on everything. The only reason you lot try to put me down is because you are all insecure about your life's. Being cynical is not a good quality it's like a disease and it sucks the good out of everything and fill yours life full of depression and sadness. I can leave this thread with a happy life but you cannot. I am not trying to be funny but you lot are all diseased with the exceptions of Graham Knight who is a gentleman, Kirsten who is a babe and Young A.

What about me? :(