aberdeen-music

how are you feeling right now [at this very moment]

Little Green

The amount of times I have cried! It's a bit annoying they have cut out all original cast members since grantly was the last. My family and I watch it every week it's on

i only started watching last series or the series before - the one straight after the fire.

i like nikki (of course i do ;) )

rihannon is funny

was the guy that plays simon (lowsley) on tv before did he host rude tube or balls of steel or something .... maybe just my imagination but he looks incredably familiar.

Alright. Decent enough job although it's a bit tedious and I could do with earning a bit more. Nice enough house, lovely girlfriend, great cat. 

Money is the only thing I worry about really. I like where I'm living and what we're getting for what we pay in rent is way more than we'd get anywhere else, just the council tax is a bit high and gas/electric companies are cunts. 

Oh, and after being broken into back in November (long story, we were asleep upstairs at the front of the house and some arsehole broke a window in the utility room at the back of the house and made off with wallets and over a grands worth of camera equipment - we slept through the whole thing)  I'm finally sleeping through the night again most nights so that's improved my mood.