aberdeen-music

Celebrity Dead Pool 2014

Lemonade

:laughing: who has Mo Farrah?!

I've got Mrs Garrett from Different Strokes. I think the Different Strokes curse will strike again this year. Mr Drummond died last year. That would only leave Todd Bridges alive from the cast of five. I doubt anyone would have put money on a crack addict with two attempted murder charges outliving everyone.

I'm quite chuffed with my list this year. Last year I picked a load of old people and Seal, all of whom I thought were surely due a death but alas it wasn't to be.

This year I've picked a list of the first twenty celebs that came to mind. Still reeling from the fact I delved deep into my mind for celebrity names and pulled out Gaz from supergrass and Jamie Cullum.

Although most lists look similar there has been some good unique picks. Shia LeBouf, Sally Jessy Raphael, Vinnie Jones, Helen Bonham Carter and Pete Burns are probably my favourites this year. Vinnie Jones actually had me giggling at my desk. Top pick.

We should probably have a vote for pick of the year. Mine is Vinnie Jones.