aberdeen-music

Meat & Cheese Sandwich

James Broonbreed

ham and cheese

nae into portentous shite, naebody even heard of a chorizo till about 2 years ago.

they are hipster donkey meat sausage 

portentous [p???t?nt?s]

adj

1. of momentous or ominous significance

2. miraculous, amazing, or awe-inspiring; prodigious

I know that wasn't what you were meaning, but I'll take it. :up:

Your lack of awareness of something like chorizo until somewhat recently doesn't mean that it extends to everyone else. Are pepperoni toppings on pizzas too out there as well?

If it came from QI I don't give the margarine thing any credit. All QI is these days is providing stupid facts which really are only true in a very specific sense if at all. A question like " How many day are there in the week?" will be answered by Alan Davies with the obvious seven to which Stephen Fry will guffaw and explain how if you consider a week the same way that the peruvian caterpillar tribe does there are in fact 9.7 days in a week.

• Upvote 2

QI has indeed gone downhill. It's still one of the better shows around. I watched an episode last night and didn't know 2 of the contestants - that's the first time that's happened. One blonde girl who was ok and a posh guy I've seen on stuff before but can't place him.

There's always shitty innuendo and as mentioned above the 'oh shucks i've only gone and said the right/obvious answer but it's wrong' moment that STILL seems to get a laugh. 

Margarine needs a fat content of more than 80% but less than 90%.

You can't buy anything like that anymore.

I used to get asked for it all the time when I worked in asda, hence why I know.

People actually came up to you, asked for a spreadable material that was more than 80% fat content but less than 90%... Seems a bit technical to ask an asda worker lol... I usually just ask shit like fars yer breed...

People actually came up to you, asked for a spreadable material that was more than 80% fat content but less than 90%... Seems a bit technical to ask an asda worker lol... I usually just ask shit like fars yer breed...

I think it's more likely that they came up and asked where the margarine was and Flights had to explain that it didn't exist anymore because...NUMBERS!

That's the worst kind of semantic shit. I know Flights would only be doing what he'd been told but I almsot think he'd deserve a punch if he gave that response to someone asking for marg. It's ten times worse than the "I'm sorry we don't have coke, will pepsi do?" crap you get in restaurants.

• Upvote 2