aberdeen-music

So... Sugarcult

Guest Bob

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an ace night! Great audience!

Wasn't it weird seeing Sugarcult in Aberdeen? Like "wait a minute, they're actually here". In the tour bus after the show they threatened to take us to Sheffield with them. Some of our friends may have actually gone. I'm not sure, all I know is the bus drove off and that was that.

Hope they get home without too much difficulty.

its really cool to see a good proportion of the audience jumping and going nuts especially in aberdeen

haven't seen something like that since i saw capdown at lava.

i wouldn't class myself a fan but thought they put on a good show and the crowd seemed pretty pleased

i was wanting to see jackson utd tho. :(

biffy is starting earlier.

Was an amazing gig was surprised how packed moshulu was for a gig. Great seeing Point of Origin playing to so many people and they had a great set for it. Shame they couldn't play Radio Song but im sure they made a good impression people seemed to like them.

Communique were really good although a lot of people dissagreed. Reminded me of On A Wire album by Get Up Kids going 80's. Good band.

Sugarcult were brilliant only kenw 4 songs before the show but I absoloutly enjoyed them. Hilarious when they said tehy would take green day to aberdeen next year and a few people thought he was telling the truth but nevermind.

Well done to Ross for bringing a top US band up to Aberdeen hopefully everything went well.

What was the official attendance anyway???