aberdeen-music

Breaking Bad final episodes (contains spoilers)

kirsten

Walt will save jessie from that nazi mob, they'll have a semi-reconillatory handshake then he'll disapear into the distance. Then Skylar will discover something he did ages ago that proves he's a good dad and cares about the family more than anything (maybe not something of monetary value, but something majorly generous/thoughtful) and the final scene will be Skylar and Walt talking on the phone, as if to say they're gonna get together as a family again.

i'm probably really wrong.

Meh... close enough

A very satisfying ending. Jesse killing Todd was the highlight for me but the Walt and Skyler scene was also great. It was pleasing that Walt finally admitted the obvious truth that it was all about him rather than his family. 

Nice touch to see Skinny Pete and Badger back again. 

Overall I really liked the final eight episodes, especially the first and last two of the batch. I had some quibbles in the other episodes but they don't seem like that big of deal now that it's all been concluded in a satisfactory way. 

That was a fantastic end. I really loved the use of the flashback when he's in the house. It took you back to how much of a pushover he once was, and I don't know, but I wanted him to win everything, and I think because he was so content with death at that point that maybe he did win.

But maybe if you add ricin to blue meth chemistry happens and you have the best cure to cancer ever? Yes. That should have happened. He could have used that to get away from being prosecuted maybe. Maybe that was his reason for making meth in the first place. Definitely.

So I'm probably going to watch it start to finish, pretty soon...

I basically did this. A pal of mine had stopped after season 1, and whilst waiting for 5b to start I forced her to watch it from Season 2 onwards with me. It's got surprisingly fantastic rewatch value. I knew everything that would happen, yet was glued to my seat, needing to see what happened next.

Satisfying ending .Vince Gilligan had said the obvious ending wasn't necessarily the wrong ending and I'm glad it played it safe. I'm just relieved they didn't pull an episode out their arse that may have ruined my perception of 5 seasons of genius.

Walt was always going have to use his science to take down the nazis, but Gun Car was a bit of a let down for me. That aside, no complaints.

You werent watching the same show then u numpty. Walt actually said 'I put ricin in your sweetener'. It wasnt very subtle.

Giving her ample opportunity to go and seek medical assistance. Silly old Walt. I was keeping an eye on her sweetener and she was holding it the entire time. You can see him taking hold of her hand though so he must have pierced the packed with something. It was pretty sly.