aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Spuds should just sack this idiot Sherwood now, what kind of statement is this for a manager to make,

What an absolute prick he really is. Nothing is pleasing me more than seeing Spuds struggle at the moment. 

He has a right to be a little annoyed after their managers antics at WHL last week?

I am enjoying the Spurs slump though, we beat then without probably our 4 best players (Wallcott, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil).  The way their fans were celebrating at the signings in the pre season as well.  Delicious.

He has a right to be a little annoyed after their managers antics at WHL last week?

I am enjoying the Spurs slump though, we beat then without probably our 4 best players (Wallcott, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil).  The way their fans were celebrating at the signings in the pre season as well.  Delicious.

Yes, which he expressed last week. That kind of thing is just a childish game, but i dont expect any more from him, he has come across as a right tosser since taking that job, imo. 

Bayern. United always get the easy draw. Phil Jones will have Robben sussed. No chance. Giggs will do the rest.

I actually quite like Tim Sherwood. I don't have a problem with what he said, because the Benfica coach seemed like a bit of a tosser in the home leg, sticking up 3 fingers at Sherwood when the 3rd goal went in. I really wanted Spurs to do them 4-0, so Sherwood could stick a couple of fingers from each hand back in his direction.

He's doing an okay job, but they shouldn't have gotten rid of AVB. He had a mammoth task of implemented that amount of signings, and was axed because it wasn't working by Christmas? Mental.

Bayern. United always get the easy draw. Phil Jones will have Robben sussed. No chance. Giggs will do the rest.

Tomorrow vs West Ham is United's most important game of the season.  If they win, I can see a bit of momentum coming.  If they don't win.  Season over and they'll go into the CL Quarter final low on confidence and get absolutely torn apart and they won't even make the Europa League places come the end of the season.

Maybe.

Tomorrow vs West Ham is United's most important game of the season.  If they win, I can see a bit of momentum coming.  If they don't win.  Season over and they'll go into the CL Quarter final low on confidence and get absolutely torn apart and they won't even make the Europa League places come the end of the season.

Maybe.

I think the West Ham game is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. It's the game against City on Tuesday that could prove to be the killer. Losing to Liverpool only 9 days prior to the City game was big enough, but to then lose to City, meaning United have lost both home and away fixtures to Liverpool and City this season, would be a huge blow. and it's a likely result too, because City are dangerous, and United are limp.

Yeah - if you look at West Ham as standalone, it's just a game against West Ham, but it's "must-win" really because if they don't win, how confident will they be going into the City game?  At least something can be taken from turning around the CL tie and then following up with an away win against the might of Andy Carroll.

Whereas, in confidence terms, the CL tie will mean nowt if they don't win tomorrow.

Obviously, everything I've just said will be shite if they beat West Ham and then lose to City.  That will kill any confidence from the previous two games.  I've a feeling that tomorrow will either be the end of the season or the start of a run.

They'll probably now either gub West Ham and get beat 7-0 by City, or get beat 7-0 by West Ham (7 Andy Carroll headers) and then hammer City.

It could be right if it's Fergie's first 1000. Fergie's first two seasons were good, pulling United out of the relegation zone to finish 11th, and then finished 2nd behind Liverpool. But his record was pretty poor between that and 1992/93

Edited by Joda Serk

Hearing that at Stamford Bridge Alex Oxlade Chamberlain stopped the ball with his hand on the goal line, and Andre Marriner has sent off Kieran Gibbs for it? How has he managed that? Anyone watching?

I am watching and I suggest that Captain America should be put on suicide watch.

The Aberdeen-Music user, not the super hero.

Or are they one and the same?