aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Murrr and all his mates have decided enough is enough and they've given up on newcastle and decided to support city to try and get some glory.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/437405/VIDEO-Students-stop-Newcastle-traffic-with-Toure-song-for-City-s-Yaya-Liverpool-s-Kolo

The same thing happened in Aberdeen a few weeks ago - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201633517792785

I suppose there's probably a surplus of bath salts these days with a lot of people having showers instead. I know for one it's probably been at least 15 years since I've had a bath.

I probably have about 1 bath a year. I'm always underwhelmed. Within 5 minutes I'm bored and too hot.

GOAL - Hoffenheim 0-2 Leverkusen - Stefan Kiessling (70 mins)

Real controversy in Hoffenheim! Leverkusen striker Stefan Kiessling raises his hands to his temples after planting a free header into the Hoffenheim side-netting. He knows he should have done better.

But wait! The ball creeps through a hole in the net and is given as a goal by the referee. Unbelievable. Hoffenheim are understandably going nuts, but the referee is unrepentant. Think a disciplinary will be heading your way, ref. That is a shocker.

• Upvote 1

So Roma just beat Napoli 2-0, after the Inter match and this they can't really be doubted now. Amazing start to the season. Traditionally not a team I cared that much for in serie a but I'm enjoying them doing well just now. Mostly because I'd absolutely love Totti to get another scudetto. If he continues like this Rudi Garcia is going to be the most wanted coach in Europe.

Roma are godly. Only conceded 1 goal in 8 games. Strootman and De Rossi looks like the best midfield on earth right now. Pjanic is just too good. De Rossi is a brickwall. He just throws himself infront of everything. That goal line clearance was amazing too. Adonis.

City are very dislikeable. If you think Red and White Kop is a total minefield of nonsense, you should read Bluemoon. Their fans are mostly shitbags. Them and Leeds fans, definitely the worst. Liverpool fans are fun for a bit of disillusion. City and Leeds fans just seem outright nasty. MIlwall of the north, both of them.

Garry Cooke was a pretty huge reason to hate Manchester City too. Poisonous human being. He's no longer with them, but he certainly helped thrust Manchester City into uncharted territories of unrelenting cuntishness. The stuff he wrote about Nedum Onuoha was vile. The way he reacted to City's injection of finances was the opposite of humble. He obtained an unbelievable sense of entitlement from that moment, and became utterly insufferable. Fuck that guy, one thousand times.

I don't hate City. I probably would if Cooke was still on board. The hatred is subsided because of Kompany. What a genuinely top bloke. Just shithead fans. Fuck that lot.

Edited by Joda Serk