aberdeen-music

Nation's Most Gorgeous Girls Make Miss Scotland Shortlist...

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/missscotland/missscotland2013/4892464/Nations-most-gorgeous-girls-make-Miss-Scotland-shortlist.html

Can someone please confirm whether this is a joke? I genuinely think I have thirty girl mates that are hotter than this.

You and I should hang out sometime...and bring some of your girl pals. 

You're right though, there are a few monsters in there.

Yeah, terrible photographs. The way it's reported is perhaps chauvinistic (Phwoaar.. etc) but there are plenty of girls who lap that shit up and it has nothing to do with men, it's more about how they are seen amongst women.

A few of them would no doubt be 'bang tidy' in real life but definitely some bloopers in the line up.

Oh, they're all on Facebook. 

For some reason this is reminding me of my commute to work this morning. On the train next to a group of really loud inner city youths boasting about their various sexual conquests (who has that kind of conversational energy at 8am?)... one of them stops the others mid-conversation and postures like he's going to say something really profound. "ey yo!..." he begins, patting his compatriots on the arm to further grab their attention "... you know what?!", the others turn their heads in willfull anticipation of the wisdom he is about to impart "... Bitches be looking different on Facebook!... I'm sick uh dat shit!" The power of his words seemed to be lost for a split second until it really sunk in and a fitting response was found. "yeah n**ga!"

He has a point, I thought as I alighted to join the throng of commuters at the station... Bitches do be looking different on Facebook.

• Upvote 10

For some reason this is reminding me of my commute to work this morning. On the train next to a group of really loud inner city youths boasting about their various sexual conquests (who has that kind of conversational energy at 8am?)... one of them stops the others mid-conversation and postures like he's going to say something really profound. "ey yo!..." he begins, patting his compatriots on the arm to further grab their attention "... you know what?!", the others turn their heads in willfull anticipation of the wisdom he is about to impart "... Bitches be looking different on Facebook!... I'm sick uh dat shit!" The power of his words seemed to be lost for a split second until it really sunk in and a fitting response was found. "yeah n**ga!"

He has a point, I thought as I alighted to join the throng of commuters at the station... Bitches do be looking different on Facebook.

montrose has really gone down hill.

• Upvote 1

Guest Young Adolesent

some weird kids ive never talked like that (unless im drunk) but is quite a disgrace how they speak in public!

Guest Young Adolesent

yeh but its the same over here. kids on the bus talking about how much they drinked last night who they got it off with at the party. dont get it at all

I feel I'm not in a position to comment because the idea of Miss Scotland to me is beyond stupid anyway, but yeah, what's up with the damn lighting? They probably look better in real life. What is Miss Scotland anyway? Is it not meant to be the most beautiful woman in the whole of the country? On that note, I'm confused.