aberdeen-music

The Olympics

ca_gere

Lots of people complained about the closing ceremony on Facebook, but continued to watch it. I took a more sensible approach and watched a film. I never like that sort of shit.

Overall, I did watch a lot more sport than I was expecting to, so hooray for the Olympics!

There was a lot of that on Twitter too. It was unbearable so I stopped looking at them both because it was doing my head it.

A bit like what I did with the closing ceremony itself, I suppose.

My other half made me watch the closing ceremony. It was bad but I don't know how it compares to others. This was my first Olympics really. I caught quite a bit of the sports and enjoyed most of it. I also cried quite a lot throughout for the sheer joy on the winner's faces.

Here's a video that I found funny.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/v/5852

I too was coersed into watching the closing ceremony. I found little to enjoy. The wierd acting bits were cringe worthy. Timothy Spall poking out the top of Big Ben ... naff.

I liked the opening ceremony.

I actually thought the closing ceremony was pretty good .........but I am old and probably smell of piss a little bit , didn't think much of George Michael's new single , Russel Brand should just be shot and why did Noel let his talentless brother sing wonderwall through his nose ? ...other than that I quite enjoyed it , especialy Eric Idle's face when the bollywood dancers started up beside him :)

...........should have sneed Mr Bean in there again though :)