aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Del Piero is a man of godly proportions. His letter to Juventus upon leaving them at the end of last season was magnificent.

He's also the only footballer who can do this and look badass:

del_piero_tongue.jpg

If anyone else tries it, they look like a fucking fanny.

msohsp.jpg

Come on your comparing Del Piero with Arshavin, thats like comparing a Porshe with a set of rollerskates.

Sydney FC are fucking terrible. I've had the misfortune of seeing them several times. Football graveyard (nice weather though).

Make the Dons look like Brazil.

Same can be said of any Australian team really. The only decent ones are Central Coast and Brisbane. I support Perth Glory (obviously) and watching them play is pretty ace 'cos it's so warm, but they'd struggle to overcome most of the Scottish First Division.

Same can be said of any Australian team really. The only decent ones are Central Coast and Brisbane. I support Perth Glory (obviously) and watching them play is pretty ace 'cos it's so warm, but they'd struggle to overcome most of the Scottish First Division.

I've been to see Perth Glory a couple of times too. The only redeeming feature is the fact you can drink beer.

I recently purchased a season ticket for Melbourne Victory. Glutton for punishment me. Although, in all honesty, most A-League games I've seen have been far more entertaining than your standard SPL game, even if the quality is lower.

Currently 2-1 down to the Heart in the big derby.

:(

Yeah, Victory are a pretty decent team though in the A-League!

I think the A-League is entertaining because there isn't really a runaway winner every season. Sure, there are a few good teams and a few bad teams but for the most part it's pretty even which makes for shit but entertaining football.

Also Australians do like their rivalries, you only need to look at Aussie Rules to see that.

MON EAGLESSS

Yeah, Victory are a pretty decent team though in the A-League!

I think the A-League is entertaining because there isn't really a runaway winner every season. Sure, there are a few good teams and a few bad teams but for the most part it's pretty even which makes for shit but entertaining football.

Also Australians do like their rivalries, you only need to look at Aussie Rules to see that.

MON EAGLESSS

Victory becoming shite pretty much coincided with my arrival to Poland Dublin Melbourne unfortunately. They're still far and away the biggest team in the A-League though and the atmosphere when they play at the AAMI can be pretty special. I was at the first ever Victory v Heart game, and the atmosphere was incredible:

They certainly do love their rivalries in Aussie Rules. I was at Essendon v Collingwood on ANZAC day 2011. 100,000+ in the MCG. Probably the best sporting spectacle I've seen.

Victory becoming shite pretty much coincided with my arrival to Poland Dublin Melbourne unfortunately. They're still far and away the biggest team in the A-League though and the atmosphere when they play at the AAMI can be pretty special. I was at the first ever Victory v Heart game, and the atmosphere was incredible:

They certainly do love their rivalries in Aussie Rules. I was at Essendon v Collingwood on ANZAC day 2011. 100,000+ in the MCG. Probably the best sporting spectacle I've seen.

Looks pretty ace. There are a lot of football fans in Australia just most of them follow teams in the Premier League rather than the A-League (and who can blame them to be fair).

Mate of mine was a bit Carlton fan, wifey he worked with supported Essendon. Couldn't shut them up!