aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Theo gets slagged, but he is such a cool finisher. He might put in frustrating performances, but he racks up impressive scoring and assisting stats every year. That was a neat finish to put them ahead just now on MOTD. Slick.

And then Cazlora just did that. BOOF!

I signed Cazorla on FIFA 09 and he turned into a proper world beater. I think Arsenal owe me money.

suarezgif.gif

Suarez, being a diving, cheating scum bag.

That's a strange one. He's been caught enough to be genuinely thrown off balance and falls onto his hands. Fair enough and he'd probably get a free kick for it. So why bother with the dive on top of that? Apart from being a dick...

A good gif of Gareth Bale "saving himself" from a bad tackle again........

iI04qBVyEBQp2.gif

I well don't like Bale, and he's guilty of some hideous dives in recent times, though they did show this in slow-mo on MOTD, and it did look like he clipped his own heel and tripped over himself. Possibly why he's not up in arms claiming he was fouled. Unless he's a diving genius, tripping himself up and then going down silently, in hope his lack of reaction covers his diving guilt....

8yyhxz.gif

Got the ball.

LIKE.

Crooks is an arse. His "team of the week" on the BBC website is just nonsense. If you score a goal, you get in. A defender who scores a goal will get in over a defender who keeps a clean sheet and plays well as a defender. So basically his team of the week a goalkeeper who made spectacular saves, some defenders who scored goals and 6 forwards.