aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Some quick googling has revealed to me that Phoenix FC (The Wolves, rarr!) are a 3rd division American side. Sort of like the Rangers of America I guess.

If only. US football pyramids don't allow promotion and relegation. Imagine if Rangers could never get promoted ever again? It's like a magical dream.

Their current boss is former Montrose boss David Robertson, so he might have actually seen Mackie play a couple of times before signing him. No excuse for that. Robertson played for Aberdeen as well didn't he? I know he played for DIRTY LEEDS at some point too.

Their current boss is former Montrose boss David Robertson, so he might have actually seen Mackie play a couple of times before signing him. No excuse for that. Robertson played for Aberdeen as well didn't he? I know he played for DIRTY LEEDS at some point too.

Worst Montrose boss ever. That side will be fuck-awful to watch.

EDIT: Second worst, David Hannah was even more horrific.

EDITEDIT: Third worst soon, the way Stuart Garden is going just now....

I wonder who made the call. Surely someone has stepped in and sorted this out, Darren Fletcher maybe? Martin O'Neil?

Doesn't matter - it's done now and we finally have an in-form and experienced striker in the side.

Hopefully McFadden and Gordon (when fit) get clubs where they'll play every week and get back in contention too.

Still can't believe Craig Gordon is without a club.

I was reading on the BBC this morning that he's still struggling with a knee injury. He said he's going to try to recover from that and get fully fit before he starts looking for a club. I think he would probably be a bit of a risk for a lot of clubs - he's had a lot of injuries - so they would probably want to make sure he's fully fit before offering him anything.