aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

We've won some points, aye, but we've generally played shite. That and we've designated the Europa League as our "kids and reserves cup," which is a bag of shite. It's a winnable competition.

Did Newcastle not play their best (certainly most dominating) football last year when Ben Arfa was benched? How do you feel about THAT? Will HBA now make way for Tiote given he's back from injury? How bad does Anita look? Really bad, that's how bad.

Thing is, I personally don't think anyone other than Arsenal and Everton have looked consistently good. Chelsea, despite being top, have been ropey, especially at the back, and they lack another option to Torres. United have been shite, and City are having a tough time of the second season syndrome. I think all the teams tipped to be fighting at the top of the table have a few more gears they can push up into yet. Long way to go!

Did Newcastle not play their best (certainly most dominating) football last year when Ben Arfa was benched? How do you feel about THAT? Will HBA now make way for Tiote given he's back from injury? How bad does Anita look? Really bad, that's how bad.

I think we played our best with Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa as the front three. Our football was pragmatic but entertaining, and definitely effective. Pardew fucked with the program by switching to 4-4-2 after the Ba transfer gossip during the summer. I've no idea why because it clearly doesn't work. Ben Arfa is far too good to bench. Anita looks awful. Tiote is my favourite footballing sociopath. Carry on.

We've won some points, aye, but we've generally played shite. That and we've designated the Europa League as our "kids and reserves cup," which is a bag of shite. It's a winnable competition.

Yep we aren't playing great, we didn't have a great preseason and we had a serious lack of transfer activity. BUT we are picking up points and still playing with some fire in our belly. I understand the Europa League team selection. We just don't have the bodies.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8114086/Decisions-go-against-us-says-Brendan-Rodgers-as-Liverpool-boss-speaks-to-referees-chief

Brendon Rodgers has spoken to the referee chief because poor old Liverpool haven't got all the decision.

He truly has morphed into a Liverpool manager in record time.

He also said they may start diving. I can only imagine what that means if that's not a description of Suarez now!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8114086/Decisions-go-against-us-says-Brendan-Rodgers-as-Liverpool-boss-speaks-to-referees-chief

Brendon Rodgers has spoken to the referee chief because poor old Liverpool haven't got all the decision.

He truly has morphed into a Liverpool manager in record time.

He also said they may start diving. I can only imagine what that means if that's not a description of Suarez now!

I used to like Rodgers. What a wet-eyed little girl. Even Suarez came out today and said referee decisions going for and against you is part of the game. If the racist little diver can get over it, then Rodgers needs to pull himself together.

• Upvote 1