aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

Been playing Half-Life 2 recently, according to Steam, I hadn't played it since 2007. Bought the Half-Life 2:Episode 1 follow up the other night too.

The annoying is, is that as awesome as my PC is for being 5 years old, it crashes frequently when I'm playing games, so I'm constantly having to save them. Not entirely sure what's wrong with it, as it brings up a number of different errors in the report screen. My graphics card driver is up to date, but it's sometimes a nvdmm.dll (something along those lines) error that pops up.

Been playing Half-Life 2 recently, according to Steam, I hadn't played it since 2007. Bought the Half-Life 2:Episode 1 follow up the other night too.

The annoying is, is that as awesome as my PC is for being 5 years old, it crashes frequently when I'm playing games, so I'm constantly having to save them. Not entirely sure what's wrong with it, as it brings up a number of different errors in the report screen. My graphics card driver is up to date, but it's sometimes a nvdmm.dll (something along those lines) error that pops up.

Does your PC blue screen? It could well be that your graphics card is fucked, not the driver necessarily.

In what way? I found it a million times better than MW3 and even better than BLOPS.

Really like the new class thing as well where you can make a class out of 10 things rather than limiting what you can have of each type of thing so much.

They've some how managed to make the spawns even worse than before. The SMGs are pretty overpowered. It's fallen into the same trap that mw3 fell into, the more complex you make a map, the more likely it is that everyone will just end up shooting each other in the back. Also the new lag compensation system is absolute garbage.

It is a good game though, it's a lot harder than previous games and they've taken some good ideas from MW3 even though that game was shite.

They've some how managed to make the spawns even worse than before. The SMGs are pretty overpowered. It's fallen into the same trap that mw3 fell into, the more complex you make a map, the more likely it is that everyone will just end up shooting each other in the back. Also the new lag compensation system is absolute garbage.

It is a good game though, it's a lot harder than previous games and they've taken some good ideas from MW3 even though that game was shite.

Hmm not sure I agree but I only really play domination and S&D. Call of Duty is a game that falls apart in a team deathmatch setting because there is no sense of tactics involved it's just hare about and hope to not get shot in the back.

I find SMGs more balanced in this one than in previous ones and the choices like Sniper and shotgun are actually fairly viable for their purpose now as well. I.E proper shooting over long distance instead of 1 shotting in close range and the shotgun is better than SMG in a close setting like in a small room/corridor.

Hmm not sure I agree but I only really play domination and S&D. Call of Duty is a game that falls apart in a team deathmatch setting because there is no sense of tactics involved it's just hare about and hope to not get shot in the back.

I find SMGs more balanced in this one than in previous ones and the choices like Sniper and shotgun are actually fairly viable for their purpose now as well. I.E proper shooting over long distance instead of 1 shotting in close range and the shotgun is better than SMG in a close setting like in a small room/corridor.

Come back to TF2 bro

Rugby League Live 2 comes out November 30th, if you're a Rugby League fan. The first one was absolutely awful, but the gameplay videos on Youtube look pretty decent this time.

Then again, there's never been a good Rugby League game on any platform, so I'm still sceptical.

Oh, except for Super League Pro Rugby on the PC from 1996, where every player was intentionally made to look like Sky Sports' Mike "Stevo" Stephenson. Graphical genius:

rugby.png

Sod playing online. I don't bother with that anymore, with any game. Everyone just quits.

I know you're only poking fun at League, but I'm going to suck all the fun out of your jokes, as there isn't really much difference between domestic Union and League average attendances:

Saracens 36,877

Leicester Tigers 20,724

London Wasps 19,978

Harlequins 13,420

Gloucester 13,347

Northampton Saints 12,694

Bath 11,043

Worcester Warriors 8,413

London Irish 7,998

Sale Sharks 7,216

Exeter Chiefs 6,869

London Welsh 5,131

Wigan 18,398

Leeds 14,948

Saints 14,088

Hull 11,885

Bulls 11,761

Warringtons 11,430

Catalans Dragons 9,383

Wakefield 8,172

Hull KR 7,786

Huddersfield 7,709

Castleford 6,633

Widnes 5,942

Salford 5,492

Harlequins3,809

Loads of people like proper, non-poshboy rugby.