aberdeen-music

Worst person of the year award, 2011

Shaki

The couple having full-on, noisy as fuck, hands all over each other face sex in the cereal aisle of Morrisons. The inconsiderate fucks chose to have their stupid, offensively loud, drooling, neurotic, handsy, despearate display of "romance" in front of my beloved Maple and Pecan Crisp cereal which I wanted to obtain. Unfortunately, their unrelenting wet, sloppy tongue fuck made me uncomfortable and led me to begrudgingly purchase frankly extortionate, and disappointing in comparison, Jordan's Country Crisp instead, rather than politely ask them to kindly remove their tongues from the other's oesophagus and let me get my fucking cereal. How fucking dare they. Fuck them.

?

• Upvote 1

1. The guy from that security company (ADT maybe) advert who goes: "my laptop... and gap year memories" when asked what he values most. Full on tears of rage everytime I see that advert.

2. This guy I see around town a lot who I've never spoken to. I think he works at Snafu.

3. Chris Moyles.

who's jim noble?

and can i nominate kelvin mckenzie? i don't think he's done anything for a while, but that's no reason not to hate the prick.

He's the guy that made the decision which made me redundant.

I was going to nominate Kelvin McKenzie but couldn't think of anything he'd done that was measurably worse than anything he's said before. Then I looked up what he's been saying this week about the Dowler case...

I'd now like to add him to my list.

He's the guy that made the decision which made me redundant.

I was going to nominate Kelvin McKenzie but couldn't think of anything he'd done that was measurably worse than anything he's said before. Then I looked up what he's been saying this week about the Dowler case...

I'd now like to add him to my list.

see, it's always good just to assume kelvin mckenzie has done something utterly prickish. saves time and energy.

• Upvote 3

2. This guy I see around town a lot who I've never spoken to. I think he works at Snafu.

Haha, there was a guy who I used to see all the time at Pittodrie and took a hatred too just based on his face. I see him around all the time now like God is crossing our paths to see what I might do.

Stroopy for calling Michael Cera a cunt.

Stroopy for thinking spider-man dying was a bad thing.

Stroopy for out creepying me on twitter.

Michael Cera IS a cunt. He's a festering, AIDs-ridden, puss-weeping, blistered, rotting cunt.

Fun Fact: Jesse Eisenberg is better at playing Michael Cera than Michael Cera is.

Don't even get me started on Spider-Man, you fucking sack of cunts.

I'll kill you. I'll kill you and I'll fuck your corpse.

JakeBassist, for being a cunt. And talking about poop.

xx

Michael Cera IS a cunt. He's a festering, AIDs-ridden, puss-weeping, blistered, rotting cunt.

Fun Fact: Jesse Eisenberg is better at playing Michael Cera than Michael Cera is.

Don't even get me started on Spider-Man, you fucking sack of cunts.

I'll kill you. I'll kill you and I'll fuck your corpse.

JakeBassist, for being a cunt. And talking about poop.

xx

Oi. You positive repped me for my tales of poop, so dinna come awa wi that shite.

Watch Scott Pilgrim, Arrested Development, Youth In Revolt, Superbad and tell me who's a cunt. (pssst, it's you.)

Spider-Man's a whiney bitch, who wants to be on Iron Man's dick.

Oi. You positive repped me for my tales of poop, so dinna come awa wi that shite.

Watch Scott Pilgrim, Arrested Development, Youth In Revolt, Superbad and tell me who's a cunt. (pssst, it's you.)

Spider-Man's a whiney bitch, who wants to be on Iron Man's dick.

I know, I like the poo.

Scott Pilgrim isn't a bad film - but it's positive merits are all in spite of cera being in there, not because of him. Same with Superbad. Jesse Eisenberg would've been a better call for both! As would Tropher Grace.

Never seen Arrested Development, but Youth In Revolt, see Superbad and SP. Cera contributes fuck all to these roles other than punchability.

You're the whiny bitch, Spider-Man is awesome. Fuck you.

xx

He'd have made them better. Picture that fuckwit cera try to pull off Zombieland or The Social Network and you'll see what a one-dimensional shit swallower he is.

xx

Oh I agree with the Social Network point. But as much as people compare them, they're completely different roles. Eisenberg has the look of a dick about him, that's why he's more perfect for TSN and less perfect than Cera for any of Cera's roles. Perhaps Youth In Revolt. But Eisenberg could never pull off the hipster moustache. Never. I wouldn't allow it.