aberdeen-music

Worst person of the year award, 2011

Shaki

Why is that?

He just annoys the hell out of me, him and Geldof, i'm all for giving to charity and do so myself, but i have no interest in mulit millionaires flying about their world in their private jets with their multi-million pound world tours telling me about how i should be giving more than i do. Fuck off and use your many milliions to make a big difference if you care that much.

He just annoys the hell out of me, him and Geldof, i'm all for giving to charity and do so myself, but i have no interest in mulit millionaires flying about their world in their private jets with their multi-million pound world tours telling me about how i should be giving more than i do. Fuck off and use your many milliions to make a big difference if you care that much.

heh, i don't think you can accuse bono of not making a big difference. a sanctimonious, preachy tax dodger, yes, but he does a lot for charity and runs the ONE campaign and Project Red. He's done a huge amount to raise awareness of third world debt and aids. as has geldof.

• Upvote 1

heh, i don't think you can accuse bono of not making a big difference. a sanctimonious, preachy tax dodger, yes, but he does a lot for charity and runs the ONE campaign and Project Red. He's done a huge amount to raise awareness of third world debt and aids. as has geldof.

Surely the fact he's Irish means that even if he is a tax dodger, it's not our tax he's dodging, so only Lucky has a reason to hate him for being a tax dodger.