aberdeen-music

Football Manager 2012

Soda Jerk

won the conference with ease third season now back in the cauldron of League 2 and in the play offs after 8 games, wage budget is shit compared with the other teams so had to shore up the squad with loan signings as usual, don't expect to do a Stevenage and get promoted twice on the trot but will be happy to avoid scrapping against relegation! A new stadium is on the way apparently. It's weird because it has the capacity of the Abbey down as just over 4,000 and is not allowing standing which is shit when you get a home tie in the FA cup like last season against prem league opposition and the ground is half empty! Still didn't complain at the 150k tv money!!!

• 2 weeks later...

only one season in league 2 and champions as well! Struggling in league 1 though after 12 games 4th from bottom and dumped out the league cup and JPT in the first round, a long season ahead! Was offered the Hull job last season and name keeps getting banded about for bigger jobs!

I stormed through the second season. City fell away, and big spending Wolves came second, and Everton 3rd, who now have a mega rich sugar daddy with Huntelaar and Saha smashing in goals all over the place. They cunted me 4-1 at Goodison. Cheat scouse wankers. I still finished 29 points ahead of Wolves, with the FA Cup n'all. Didn't give a stuff about the League Cup. Played the un-match fit reserves and lost 2-1 to Villa in the quarter finals. Oh well. Got stuffed by Barca in the second round of the CL as well. Mickey Mouse cup anyway. It was all about the league.

In my 3rd season, I'm going to flog the dead weight, and prove that cunt Hansen wrong again. My kids are going to win the fucking lot.

Pack your bags: Vidic, Rio, Fletch, Evra, Berbatov, Hazard, Park, Giggs, Nani blah blah.

Keeping: Welbeck, Hernandez, Neymar, Jones, Smalling, the Da Silva brothers, Valencia, De Gea and so on.

Got a number of awesome kids in the reserves/U18 who have been on loans and have been tearing the lower leagues apart. Pogba, Morrison, Tunnicliffe, the Keane brothers, Josh King, Petrucci, Larnell Cole, Van Velzen, and a few others with weird names. Put your fucking boots on. It's time! City can stuff their millions. I'm going to win it all by spending zero pounds.

I also had Chris Smalling and Danny Welbeck in the running for both the Ballon D'or and World Player of the Year. Majestic. Both lost out to Ronaldo and Xavi respectively. Rigged.

Oh, and Ian Holloway is the manager of Chelsea, whilst Villas Boas is at Southampton. Liverpool now have Kevin Keegan. He'd love it if he beats us. Love it. Shame I tore him a new arsehole, 7-0, second to last game of the season. 4 for Welbeck. Eat it.

• Upvote 4

Alot of the kids at United have turned into absolute monsters. I dunno if that's cos I flogged all the staff and brought in some sort of youth wizards, or if because they are genuinely supreme footballing powerhouses. Have a go at poaching Ryan Tunnicliffe or Will Keane. Maybe even Morrison, though I dunno if he'll want to leave.

Erick Torres from some Mexican side also real good from what I've read, but my board wouldn't let me go for him. Bleedin' Glazers.

If you can get work permits there are an absolute shedload of cheap-but-good South African players available at the start of the game. Try Siphiwe Tshabalala, Adile Jali, Kermit Erasmus (best name), Teko Modise, Thandu Khuboni and Tlou Segolela. All can be had for well below £500k.

three promotions on the trot and now plying my trade in the championship, 17th after a handful of games, still got fuck all of a wage budget and given a massive 35k to spend on transfers! At least my new parent club Newcastle sent me a good striker for the season. It's hard getting free loans in now they all want their wages paying and/or a fee. Still its a good challenge!

Oh, and I finished 19 points ahead of Wolves. Not 29. That was a typo. Whoops. Good job Big Mick didn't get a whiff of that. He's been slagging me off to the press, saying I'm not gonna win anything. Not even mind games. Just some straight up "You're shit and you know you are" jibes. Proper management. I should bring him in as my #2 and let him shout at the kids at half time. I'm less of a dressing room shouter, and more of a "Score goals or your contract is going up your arse" sort of man. It works though. The trophies don't lie. I've won more in 24 months than Wenger has in 8 years. Easy.

• Upvote 1

They snatched Junior Hoilett in the Jan window of 2011/12, and then in the following summer they gabbed Gareth Barry, some German lad called Kroos, who is smashing in goals for laughs, and Jose Bosingwa. Their defence was already pretty tidy and Matt Jarvis has got ALL the skills. They've got pace and goals coming from everywhere. Gaz Baz does the rest. Think they bought a keeper too, but I can't remember his name. I think it might be BRICK WALL.

City fell apart after Aguero and Silva both got long term injuries. Oil-rich Everton are now linked with Pastore and Thiago Silva. Moyes is going to dick everyone.

I'm still not spending though. The kids are ready.

They snatched Junior Hoilett in the Jan window of 2011/12, and then in the following summer they gabbed Gareth Barry, some German lad called Kroos, who is smashing in goals for laughs, and Jose Bosingwa. Their defence was already pretty tidy and Matt Jarvis has got ALL the skills. They've got pace and goals coming from everywhere. Gaz Baz does the rest. Think they bought a keeper too, but I can't remember his name. I think it might be BRICK WALL.

City fell apart after Aguero and Silva both got long term injuries. Oil-rich Everton are now linked with Pastore and Thiago Silva. Moyes is going to dick everyone.

I'm still not spending though. The kids are ready.

Careful Arsene. With that attitude you'll soon get the label CRISIS CLUB.

some German lad called Kroos, who is smashing in goals for laughs

Toni Kroos is pretty famous!

I spent two years at Bayern Munich. Won the league the first season, then the league and cup the second time round. Two Champions League semi-finals (fuck off, Real Madrid) and a whole league season unbeaten. Barca were after me. Ageing squad, tough calls to make. I'm ready. You're ready. Get oiled up guys, it's FOOTBALL TIME.

Toni Kroos is pretty famous!

I spent two years at Bayern Munich. Won the league the first season, then the league and cup the second time round. Two Champions League semi-finals (fuck off, Real Madrid) and a whole league season unbeaten. Barca were after me. Ageing squad, tough calls to make. I'm ready. You're ready. Get oiled up guys, it's FOOTBALL TIME.

It's probably Toni but his brother Felix, who's at Werder, is pretty good as well.

Project: Spend Fuck All has gotten off to a great start.

Sold all the shirt filling cunts. Gave the "famous number 7 shirt" to Mad Dog Ravel. Do it proud, son.

Pre season games, don't give a fuck about those. Match fitness? Puffs. A player is match fit as soon as he's laced his boots. I played the new crop of U18's in each to test their mettle. They lost every game. Thats makes my job easier. Might as well start applying for your joinery apprenticeships now lads. You're not fucking footballers.

Beat Wolves in the Community Shield on penalties after a 3-3 draw. Welbeck scored all 3 goals, with his head. He's so fucking dominant, like if Drogba ate the Incredible Hulk. He smashes headers in like he has a fist for a head, knocking the ball out cold with a brain destroying haymaker. BOOF! 3-0 on penalties. De Gea saved all of theirs. WALL!

9 games into the Premier League, and I'm top, level on 27 points. 100% record, scored 20, and conceded 7. Pogba's just got injured for 3 months though. He's the talisman. Only just scraped the last game 1-0 after being bossed all game by Arsenal. No Pogba. No shape. Now until Christmas might be a tough run in. Emre Can has just returned from long term injury from the back end of last season, so hopefully he can fill the gap. The German Phil Jones, but better looking, obviously.

Everton away next. They bought Pastore, but not Thaigo Silva. They got Rio Ferdinand from me instead. They are 3rd, 2 points behind. Huntelaar's got 13 goals in 9 games. We're going to get dicked.