aberdeen-music

Football Manager 2012

Soda Jerk

I went back to my European adventure when on holiday last week, managing SC Bastia in France, finally qualified for the Europa League and got to first knockout round before being dumped out by Man U, ran them mighty close mind. And won the French League Cup so got a trophy in the cabinet even if it is a bit tin pot and I avoided all the Froggy big guns! Finished 5th in the league three seasons on bounce. Oh well that's my FM12 career at a halt now, bring on FM13!!!

I've been sacked as the manager of Liverpool. I guess being in the quarter finals of the champions league and 4th in the league just wasn't enough for the Kop. I fucking hate FM sometimes.

Yeah, sucks. Worst part with FM is that getting another job is a pain in the backside as well. In my game with Chelsea (seven league titles in a row) I decided to save another file in which I'd resign from them and look for another job. Absolutely nothing for about a season, then got offered something like Macclesfield. Disgusting.

Yeah, sucks. Worst part with FM is that getting another job is a pain in the backside as well. In my game with Chelsea (seven league titles in a row) I decided to save another file in which I'd resign from them and look for another job. Absolutely nothing for about a season, then got offered something like Macclesfield. Disgusting.

The thing pissing me off most is I was doing pretty well. Scummy Scouse Shitbags. I've been highlighted as a possible replacement Sheffield Wednesday boss and Blyth Spartans have offered me a job. I was in the Champions bloody League. Surely some mid table EPL team want me to take them to dodgy pitches in countries we were giving aid to a few years ago. Mental. Fucking fuming.

• Upvote 1

The thing pissing me off most is I was doing pretty well. Scummy Scouse Shitbags. I've been highlighted as a possible replacement Sheffield Wednesday boss and Blyth Spartans have offered me a job. I was in the Champions bloody League. Surely some mid table EPL team want me to take them to dodgy pitches in countries we were giving aid to a few years ago. Mental. Fucking fuming.

Horrible. You *could* add a manager to your game, set the team to manage to liverpool and retire the old manager?

Horrible. You *could* add a manager to your game, set the team to manage to liverpool and retire the old manager?

I'm done with the Kop, used me to get them into the Champions league and then replace me with an ex-player so he can claim all the glory. The politics in the Prem are enough to drive a man insane. I'm going back to the lower leagues, proper fans, proper tackles, proper men and most importantly proper football. I'll take a long floating ball on a muddy field in Scarborough over watching some foreign fairy doing fancy step overs and dives any day. I'm tempted to take that Blyth Spartans job. I know nothing about them at all. They sound like an American Football team. I'm going to teach them to tackle like one anyway. We will take the Blue Square North title with our unique brand of ultra violent football. Long balls and sliding tackles, the two lost art forms of Football.

With blood hungry ultra violent fans like this,

F25E843C-F10D-A20C-CA0725274F301E63.jpg

beautiful slide tackles like this,

blyth-spartans-boston-united-23.JPG

and this at the sidelines

Kit-Launch.jpg

What's not to love about the Blyth Spartans?

THIS IS SPARTA!

• Upvote 1

The second football match I ever went to was at Blyth Spartans. The game itself, I remember next to nothing about (not even who they were playing) but I remember the day because it was when Newcastle beat their record for most consecutive wins to start a season on the Kevin Keegan promotion charge of 92/93.

Long story short: I back the Blyth Spartans project.

• Upvote 2

My transformation of the Blyth Spartans is going swimmingly. It's December and I'm sitting 9th in the league and I have 3 games in hand as I had a decent run in the FA cup. 2 round bitches! I've had to tone down my ultra violent aggressive as fuck approach recently as loads of my players were picking up injuries and getting banned for being double hard bastards. One game against Boston I needed to recruit 5 players from my reserves to field a team and subs because of injuries and bans. Fuck the system!

dan-groves-in-action-for-blyth-spartans-in-the-2-1-fa-trophy-win-over-altrincham-590215638.jpg

Even if the ball is loose my lads still go in studs up as if Jimmy Saville was in possession.

My main weakness is my midfield. I'm having to play people out of position to fill the gaps and it's showing in the results. The January transfer window is approaching and I need some big fuckers to basically build a wall of violence and muscle in the middle of the pitch. Only problem is the transfer funds. £0.00. I'll be on the free agent hunt then.

blyth-spartans-boston-united-14.JPG

My star defender setting somebody up for an Angle Slam.

I'm playing 4-4-2 because only foreigners and Craig Levein use anything else. We're hardly Ajax or Porto! Long balls and sliding tackles. Fuck yer technical step overs, curving free kicks and 'diamond' formations.

THIS IS SPARTA!

• Upvote 1