aberdeen-music

Football Manager 2012

Soda Jerk

That'd be awesome, yeah!

This one goes down 14 tears into english football

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21194774/english+pyramid+2.00.dbc

this is how to use it

1. use download link to download the file

2. copy the file from your download folder to your \sports interactive\football manager 2012\editor data\ folder in your

* *MY DOCUMENTS folder.

3. Startup FM2012

4. go to preferences and then to the display-sound tab. Make sure that "use skin cache" is unchecked and that "always reload*skin" is checked.

5. start new game.

6. check the "change" box and click "ok"

7. check the file "english pyramid 2.00.dbc and make sure no other databases are checked! Then click "confirm"

8. Select England in the country list. and click next.

9. set lowest active league to level 14.

10.I would recommend checking the "add key staff" and the "add players to playable teams" if you leave the last one unchecked the lower leagues will have no players stats available in the competition as the players will be mainly greyed * *out.

11. select custom database and make sure you set the database to "players based in nation england" or "players based in UK * * &ireland".

12. click ok

13. click start game, and then click start game again when the pop up box shows up.

NOTE: THIS MIGHT TAKE A WHILE AS ITS A BIG DATABASE. FM2012 MIGHT FREEZE UP FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES BUT JUST WAIT IT OUT. IT WILL START UP. IT TOOK MY COMPUTER ABOUT 42 MINUTES WHILE THE FM2012 SCREEN WAS UNRESPONSIVE! PATIENCE!

I've not tried this one this year so im not sure how good it is, but the thread doesnt have many complaints so it should be decent.

There are tons of add ons, with people activating heaps of the leagues not included in the game from games activating Japan, to others creating the entire of us soccer including college teams.

• Upvote 1

There is a cool challenge you can play in FM called Defuge's challenge, you do what i have described above, and the aim is to take that team to champions league glory, BUT, you cannot use the player search feature, no reading scout reports, only going for players recommended players, no setting up parent clubs, or anything that would be an advantage, and some even take it to the extreme and use a skin so they cannot see player attributes. Its quite good fun if you can be bothered with it.

Yeah, I meant folder. Not file. I just created it myself, that seems to let me load it, but when processing the database changes, it said it couldn't apply it, apparently one of the leagues doesn't have enough teams in it, so it cancelled half way through. Boo-urns.

The error message says "The minumum number of teams in the Hellenic Premier needs to be more than the total number of promotion and relegation places"

Sadly my German adventure is over. Fired up FM tonight and tried to load the game to be hit with the message "The saved game could not be loaded". Nothing seems to fix it, the file is corrupted. Fuck. Last rolling autosave was back when I was Arsenal manager. Guess I go back to that and start over....

Bit of googling seems to show that loads of folk are having the same problem. Shame.

Sorry i didnt look enough into it before linking, having a further read seems this is an issue the guys are having trouble working around, see this post, its only down to tier 10, but seems to be more stable, he has also uploaded a save that starts on day 1 so if your having the issue you were describing you should be able to just use his save game ontop of the data patch and get going.

There are two remaining issues I can't resolve...

• The Championship, League 1 and League 2 promotion play off finals are no longer a single match at Wembley, they are instead all 2-leg home & away ties (like they were back in the early 1990's).
  • Occassionally some clubs will migrate from one league to another (example: Runcorn Linnets from the Northwest League joined the Northern League Div 1 in season 2012/13 on my game). This could be a flaw in the editor and not the database as setting boundaries and designated regional leagues doesn't really help much.

I haven't, and won't, be adding an extended FA Cup or FA Trophy. They caused me too much trouble in the past so I'm sticking with the default SI cup competitions since they work well and already have some of the early qualifying rounds in them.

Setting up a game:

Its takes me 10 minutes to set up a game, so be patient, even if it says 'Not Responding'.

Don't have any other databases ticked when setting up a game as it may conflict and cause errors with this one.

The database is tested with patch 12.2. If you get the "not enough teams in league x" error when trying to set up a game, unfortunately there is nothing I can do. It seems to be an issue for some people but not for others. If you can't set a game up for whatever reason, I recommend using the saved game file instead.

Average time to holiday 1 season takes 4 hours (tested with an AMD Turon Dual Core 2.2GHz processor).

Links:

Link1... http://www.mediafire.com/?rlkwg8g7929x28a

Link2... http://www.gamefront.com/files/21436...l+10+v1.02.dbc

Database goes here:

C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data

Level 10 Saved Game [Day 1]

http://www.mediafire.com/?2z00eyj9t9vh02b

Saved Game goes here:

C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\games

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optional Extra:

Brighter Ball Mod

http://www.mediafire.com/?lq3lhqdwy6npiit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Upvote 1

The problem was these guys found a way to open the advanced panel editor which means you can change basically everything about the game datawise, including hardcoded comp rules and stuff, and they then posted the way to do this on the forums, which SI didnt overly mind, but when people who didnt know what they were doing started messing around and ruining their games, and then asking SI to fix them it started draining their time away from actual problems. In the right hands the advanced thing is a great tool, for the general public its a shitstorm as one out of place thing will crash dump a game at any random point, which leads them to coming onto the forums screaming the place down demanding action on their broken game, and after 4/5 days of a coder trying to figure out why their game isnt working they find out its not working because someone has fucked around with something they should never have had access too. I think from reading they are revamping the editor in a big way for next year or the year after that should give people a lot more options whilst still being safe enough for the general public. You can still use the advanced editor if your good with computers, but if it goes wrong SI wont look at it at all, and with the amount of things that can go wrong, its just not worth the hassle.

Let me know how you get on with that one anyway, the guy that created it is a decent guy and always helpful so it should be better than the last one i linked you too.

There is also this one that is quite cool that is a world league, but if you are going to use it, dont use it along with the 10 tier england one and you can only use it if you start with the 12.0 database, not the 12.2.2 one, still a lot of fun if your looking for something different

Psycho1970 Presents

The

Super 8's World Extreme 2012

Following the success of the Super 8's league system in Europe it has been decided by FIFA and the 6 continental football governing bodies to expand it globally.

The entire world football structure has been remodeled to accommodate the nations, continental and world new league and cup systems.

The nations competing in the World Super 8's are as follows listed by continent.

Europe

Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzeland, Turkey and Ukraine

Africa

Algeria, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Senegal and South Africa

Asia

Australia, China, Iran, Japan, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, South Korea and U.A.E

North America

Canada, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Mexico and USA

South America

Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay

Oceania

Fiji, New Zealand and Solomon Islands

Nations League Systems

Consisting of Up to 4 playable leagues per Nation(depending on number of teams in Nation)

8 teams per league play each other 3 times

Level 1 - The bottom 4 are relegated with the top 4 entering Continental Competitions (detailed below)

All 8 teams are entered into a world Competition(detailed below)

Levels 2-4 - 4 teams promoted 4 teams relegated, all teams entered into their respective League cup competition

Nations FA Cup Competitions

Up to 64 teams play in a six round straight KO Competition (no replays)

Winner gets entered into their continental Cup Winners Competition

Nations League Cup Competitions

4 groups of 6 play each other 3 times with the top 2 teams from each group entering single KO stages to determine the winner (depending on number of teams in a nation competitions may vary slightly.

Continental Competitions

Comprising of 3 Competitions per Continent, formats are knockout stages apart from the smaller Continents which are group stages in part.

These Competitions are seeded and run from the following season as in real life

Champions Cup

Top Team from Level 1 per Nation entered

Cup Winners Cup

Nations FA Cup winners entered

3rd Cup (names vary)

2nd and 3rd or 4th placed teams depending on FA Cup winner

World Club Competitions
These Competitions run straight after the nations League and work on a group stage basis before going into KO stages for the final 8

World Champions League

The top teams from the 64 Super Nations are entered into a 8 team 8 group stage which play each twice with top team from each group progressing to the KO stages.

World Edge of Glory League Cup

The 2nd placed teams from the 64 Super 8's Nations are entered into a 8 team 8 group stage which play each twice with top team from each group progressing to the KO stages.

World Also Rans League Cup
The 3rd and 4th placed teams from the 64 Super 8's Nations are entered into a 8 team 16 group stage which play each other twice with the 2 top teams from each group entering into a 2nd group stage consisting of 4 teams in 8 groups which play each other once with the top team from each group progressing into the KO stages.

World Drop Out League Cup

The teams placed 5th,6th, 7th and 8th from the 64 Super 8's Nations are entered into a 16 team 16 group stage which play each other once with the 2 top teams from each group entering into a 2nd group stage consisting of 4 teams in 8 groups which play each other once with the top team from each group progressing into the KO stages.

World International Competitions

To accommodate and aid the World Extreme Super 8's Db I have reconstructed the World Cup Qualifiers and Main Competition along with the majority of the continental international competitions, a separate thread will be made about these soon and I will post a link so you can see what I've done.

Installation

All together there are 80 files in the zip file, 64 Nation files, 6 Continental Comp files, 1 World League comp file, 1 World Club cup file, 6 Continental International files, 1 International File and 1 world Cup File

Extract files to

C:\Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data

Start Football Manager 2012

Start New Game

In the chose database pop up box check that you have 80 files enabled at the bottom next to Editor data files,

if you do press OK, if not or you have more or less enabled tick change to the right of enabled, click OK

If you had 80 files enabled your skip this bit and go to select nations screen, if not your now looking at a list of databases Tick all the S8 ones and the international ones and press confirm

Now your in the select nation screen, choose the nations you wish to play see above for nations in the Super 8's press next

In the new game overview screen choose database size and advanced options you require, I usually tick add key staff and add players to playable teams to enable a decent amount of players/staff for the smaller nations

Press Start Game and your ready to Play

ENJOY

Psycho1970

Any issues or Questions please feel free to post in the thread

you can also add this to the world league one

Psycho1970

Presents The

Summer International Competitions 12.2 A Quick Summary

These files were built to work alongside the Super 8's World Extreme Databases to help avoid fixture clashes and to avoid teams losing players due to international duty, they work also with the standard game and other custom made databases as long as the international competitions have not been changed within them.

International Friendlies and Competition now run in between June and July with some of the competitions being changed to U23 Tournaments to avoid clashes with the World Cup Qualifications and main event.

Below is a list of the Tournaments listed by Continent and the changes which were applied.

World

World Cup QualificationsDraw date - 4.2.2013

Runs every 4 years from 2013 June - July

Max Squad Size 26

African World Cup Qualifying SectionOverall 53 Nations compete for 5 places in the World Cup

Teams are seeded by world ranking

First Qualifying Section - 40 teams play over 2 legs

Second Qualifying - 6 teams are added to the 20 that won previous round and play over 2 legs

Group stage - 7 teams are added to the 13 that won previous round and are split into 5 groups of 4 playing each other twice with the winners of the groups Qualifying to the World Cup

Asian World Cup Qualifying Section

Overall 46 Nations compete for 5 places in the World Cup

First Qualifying Section - 20 teams play over 2 legs

Second Qualifying - 22 teams are added to the 10 that won the previous round and play over 2 legs

Group stage - 4 teams are added to the 16 that won the previous round and are split into 5 groups of 4 playing each other twice with the winners of the groups Qualifying to the World Cup

European World Cup Qualifying Section

Overall 53 Nations compete for 5 places in the World Cup

First Qualifying Section - 42 teams play over 2 legs

Group stage - 11 teams are added to the 21 that won previous round and are split into 8 groups of 4 playing each other twice with the winners of the groups Qualifying to the World Cup

North American World Cup Qualifying SectionOverall 35 Nations compete for 5 places in the World Cup

First Qualifying Section - 22 teams play over 2 legs

Group stage - 13 teams are added to the 11 that won the previous round and are split into 6 groups of 4 playing each other twice with the winners of the groups Qualifying to the World Cup

Oceania World Cup Qualifying SectionOverall 11 Nations compete for 4 places in the World Cup

First Qualifying Section - 6 teams play over 2 legs

Group stage - 5 teams are added to the 3 that won previous round and are split into 2 groups of 4 playing each other twice with the winners and second placed teams of the groups Qualifying to the World Cup

South American World Cup Qualifying SectionOverall 10 Nations compete for 4 places in the World Cup

First Qualifying Section - 4 teams play over 2 legs

Group stage - 6 teams are added to the 2 that won previous round and are split into 2 groups of 4 playing each other twice with the winners and second placed teams of the groups Qualifying to the World Cup

World Cup

draw Date - 3-2-2014

Runs every 4 years from June - July

Max squad Size 23

The 32 teams that qualified from the above competitions compete in the World Cup Finals starting with a group Stage.

Group Stage

Seeded by World ranking

8 Groups of 4 play each other once with the Winner and runner up of each group progressing to the Second round

Second Round

16 teams play a single KO round with the 8 winners progressing to the Quarter Finals

Quarter Finals

8 teams play a single KO round with the 8 winners progressing to the Semi Finals

Semi Finals

4 teams play a single KO round with the 2 winners progressing to the Final

Final

2 teams play each other once to become the next World Cup Champions

Other International TournamentsAll these tournaments have the same set up or similar to the real life competitions but run from June - July/August

Next to the competition name is the year they run from and the year Interval

ie Competition - 2011 - 4

Africa

African Cup of Nations Qualifying (Senior Squad) - 2011 - 4

African Cup of Nations (senior Squad) - 2012 - 4

African Under 23 Cup of Nations Qualifying - 2011 - 2

African Under 23 Cup of Nations 2011 -2

AsiaAsian Nations Cup Qualifying - 2011 - 4

Asian Nations Cup - 2012 - 4

East Asian Football Championship Qualifying (under 23's) - 2011 - 2

East Asian Football Championship (Under 23's) - 2012 - 2

West Asian Football Federation Championship (Under 23's) 2012 - 2

South East Football Championship (Under 23's) 2012 - 2

Asian Games Football Tournament (23's) 2013 - 4

Europe

European Championship Qualifying - 2011 - 4

European Football Championship - 2012 - 4

U21 Home International Championship - 2011 -2

The original Idea was to resurrect this competition using the U23 team however due the GB U23 team being hard-coded into the England U23 team this was not possible so I made it a U21 and then created a New Competition for the GB U23's to enter.

Four Associations Championship - 2011 - 4

British Empire Championship (U23's) 2012 - 2

The new competition mentioned above, a simple League competition featuring th GB U23's against our old colonies Australia, India and Canada

North AmericaNorth American Gold Cup Qualifying - 2011 - 4

North American Gold Cup - 2011 - 4

U23 North American Gold Cup Qualifying - 2013 - 4

U23 North American Gold Cup - 2014 - 4

Central American Nations Cup Qualifying (U23's) - 2010 - 2

Central American Nations Cup (U23's) - 2011- 2

U23 Caribbean Championship Qualifying - 2010 - 2

U23 Caribbean Championship - 2011 - 2

OceaniaOceania Nations Cup - 2012 - 4

Pacific Games - 2011 - 4

South AmericaCopa America - 2012 - 4

U23 Copa America - 2011 - 4

DOWNLOAD

This Like any other database I have made has been throughly tested and loads without any issues if you follow the instructions below.Installation All together there are 8 files in the zip file, 6 Continental International files, 1 International Friendly File and 1 world Cup File

Extract files to

C:\Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data

Start Football Manager 2012

Start New Game

In the chose database pop up box check that you have the 8 files and the files you wish to run with them enabled at the bottom next to Editor data files,

if you do press OK, if not or you have more or less enabled tick change to the right of enabled, click OK

If you had 8 files + the one/s you want it to run alongside enabled you can skip this bit and go to select nations screen, if not your now looking at a list of databases Tick all the International ones and the ones you want to run alongside and press confirm.

If the files you want to add are not compatible to run alongside the International ones then go into editor data folder and re-name them using a number to start with ie 1 another file.xml

Now your in the select nation screen, choose the nations you wish to play or manage a international team (for optimum player choice only)

In the new game overview screen choose database size and advanced options you require, I usually tick add key staff and add players to playable teams to enable a decent amount of players/staff for the smaller nations

Press Start Game and your ready to Play

ENJOY

Psycho1970Any issues or Questions please feel free to post in the thread

I'm a bit the same, switched from Newport to Kilmarnock won the SPL now I'm bored. Tempted to start a new save with either a Spanish or Italian team, chuck their fancy formations out the window and just play 4-4-2 and sign players who are as aggressive as Vinny Jones on an MDMA come down.