aberdeen-music

Football Manager 2012

Soda Jerk

Big Bastard is bored. Perhaps he needs a year out like his less attractive and less prestigious counterpart Pep Guardiola?

Big Bastard won promotion to the Blue Square proper with FC United, yet he finds yelling at these Sunday Leaguers is unrewarding. They all "look stressed" or get "angered". He keeps getting told that "morale" is an issue. Apparently, when instructed to "try and encourage the players", it's not very encouraging to kick a hole through a brick wall as a demonstration of "What Big Bastard will do to your wives if you don't shape the fuck up". If Big Bastard is to play to his strengths, perhaps it's time to head back to the mainland, where everyone isn't such a little fanny. Big Bastard hates England.

• Upvote 1

finally got a serious world class potential come through me own ranks, 16 years old worth 3.3 million aleady, Man City just offered 4.5 for him, got him snapped up on a long term contract when he turns 17 in October. Dicked most of my 48 million transfer budget on 2 20 years olds. the future is looking good!

finally got a serious world class potential come through me own ranks, 16 years old worth 3.3 million aleady, Man City just offered 4.5 for him, got him snapped up on a long term contract when he turns 17 in October. Dicked most of my 48 million transfer budget on 2 20 years olds. the future is looking good!

You do love your young boys Del. Wengeritis?

I'm currently smashing the fuck out of league with Sheffield United. My strike force is headlined by the now 40 year old Kevin Phillips. Still smashing them in. He's like a Dad having a kick about with his son's mates. Madness. He's played 11 league games and he's racked up 13 goals and 5 assists. in the 4 cup games he's played he's racked up 9 goals! Nae bad for a free transfer!

I'm currently smashing the fuck out of league with Sheffield United. My strike force is headlined by the now 40 year old Kevin Phillips. Still smashing them in. He's like a Dad having a kick about with his son's mates. Madness. He's played 11 league games and he's racked up 13 goals and 5 assists. in the 4 cup games he's played he's racked up 9 goals! Nae bad for a free transfer!

Fuck you, cunt.

scaled.php?server=829&filename=sheffutdvsheffwed004.jpg&res=landing

• Upvote 2

My 1860 Munich dream is going sour. First season in the Bundesliga started out great, I was sitting in 6th-8th for most of the season then the wheels fell off, I went on a dreadful run and finished I think 13th (of 18). Second season I strengthened all over the pitch and I've started the season the same way I finished the last one, getting fucking pumped by everybody and I'm sitting 15th. I don't know where I've gone wrong.

Guest Gladstone
Fuck you, cunt.

scaled.php?server=829&filename=sheffutdvsheffwed004.jpg&res=landing

The guy two to the left of Soda J (I'm assuming that's you with no top on, yeah?) is that dude off the TV. Fuck knows what his name is, let me find him...

This dude:

Dominic Littlewood. Who is allegedly gay, it seems.

5324639595_fe217df222.jpg

Where can I download this game cheaply?

Steam will prob have a decent deal going on it now, its been out more than 6 months so they should have dropped the price, short of that you would prob have to look at "other" ways of playing the game. I would advise against finding dodgy sites with cheap versions, there have been a lot of reports of folk buying the game from these sites and the codes you need for steam have already been used. Also dont buy it second hand, almost 100% of the time you will be buying an expensive paper weight.

I'm now in my 4th season with the mighty Wigan. Made some major changes in the 4 years, got big Andy Carrol leading a 4-3-2-1 formation with Fomica, McArther and Diame my middle three, Cairney and a couple of young guys backing them up. James Forrest, Lewis Milne, Rafinia and Johnny Russel as my wide men, Kyle Naughton and Paul Robison my full backs and Caldwell and Danny Wilson as the centre backs. Highest finish of 9th so far! Viva le revolution.

I'm now in my 4th season with the mighty Wigan. Made some major changes in the 4 years, got big Andy Carrol leading a 4-3-2-1 formation with Fomica, McArther and Diame my middle three, Cairney and a couple of young guys backing them up. James Forrest, Lewis Milne, Rafinia and Johnny Russel as my wide men, Kyle Naughton and Paul Robison my full backs and Caldwell and Danny Wilson as the centre backs. Highest finish of 9th so far! Viva le revolution.

Formica is the shit in this game. Had to train him to stop shooting ALL THE TIME but after he acquiesced to me he was proper, proper good. Him, Vukcevic and Junior Hoilett were my narrow attacking 3, behind Ivica Olic in my Blackburn days. Silly good.

Formica is the shit in this game. Had to train him to stop shooting ALL THE TIME but after he acquiesced to me he was proper, proper good. Him, Vukcevic and Junior Hoilett were my narrow attacking 3, behind Ivica Olic in my Blackburn days. Silly good.

Yeah i was delighted to get him, he carries my team right now, got him for something like £3.5m as well a bargin! Your right tho he does waste a lot chances taking pot shots from 30 yards for no reason. I think he could become world class in the game if you took him to a big club.

can't wait for this season to end as have qualified for the world cup with 2 games to spare, doubt i can make too many waves with Turkey though! My new young signings for Cambridge are the dogs bollocks 38 million well spent!