aberdeen-music

The Pop Music Thread

Paranoid Android

Thought you were in mad man love with the black eyed peas? Seriously though, It makes me sad to see talented pop artists (nadia oh for example) living in no ones heard of us land whilst wankers like Will.I.Am (it makes me angry typing his name like that) make a fortune staining the top 40 chart with their musical turds.

Thought you were in mad man love with the black eyed peas? Seriously though, It makes me sad to see talented pop artists (nadia oh for example) living in no ones heard of us land whilst wankers like Will.I.Am (it makes me angry typing his name like that) make a fortune staining the top 40 chart with their musical turds.

What's the differentiation here? That will.i.am track you posted is really really similar to the Nadia Oh stuff ITT.

Will.I.Am or 'Billy.Me' as i like to call him, is terrible. Some of the Black Eyed Peas stuff was good but i think he know exists in his own little fantasy world where absolutely anything he will ever say or do is instantly seen as fantastically amazing. The lyrics to his new song make me feel sad for mankind's future.

What's the differentiation here? That will.i.am track you posted is really really similar to the Nadia Oh stuff ITT.

Get out of town. Wait till Paranoid Android hears about this. He's gonna be furious. That's like comparing a shit to a steak. Both are edible but I know which one I'd rather eat.

• Upvote 2

I honestly believe I think of that song every single time I hear someone use the word bizarre.

Get out of town. Wait till Paranoid Android hears about this. He's gonna be furious. That's like comparing a shit to a steak. Both are edible but I know which one I'd rather eat.

It would be embarrassing for all concerned if I wrote a heartfelt and sincere response to that comment which I think I'll just forget exists. Especially as I normally quite like surfer rosa as a boarder. All I'll say is that will.i.am is no bueno and he couldn't take over the dancefloor in a million years.

• Upvote 2