aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

The Metro have become quite prestigious for being the biggest spouters of Transfer nonsense. I really doubt it is true. Even then, Ba would have to want to leave too. From the interview with him before the United game, he seems to be loving Newcastle. Can't see him leaving. Pardew seems adamant of keeping his current squad together. I hope he manages to do so.

The Metro have become quite prestigious for being the biggest spouters of Transfer nonsense. I really doubt it is true. Even then, Ba would have to want to leave too. From the interview with him before the United game, he seems to be loving Newcastle. Can't see him leaving. Pardew seems adamant of keeping his current squad together. I hope he manages to do so.

The metro link is something else, its about how Joey barton has stopped playing FM2012 because he keeps getting into arguments with himself!

Oldham being in Greater Manchester seems to be the reasoning.

It's probably still straw clucthing. I don't think Manc and Black sound anything alike. I also read that the word being used was the N word, but don't know how true it is. I don't think anyone is going to sympathise with Liverpool after what has just happened anyway. And rightly so.

I might

Apparently on applies to Champions League sides. We need to get that bloody thing out of his contract ASAP though. Best striker we've had since Shearer.

Nah it was only the FA cup highlights on ITV england yesterday. I recorded it so know this for a fact :p Rooney scoring should set the cat amongst the pigeons. First time watching a full match in HD since Champions league stopped. It is Glorious.

Red for Kompany too. This just got interesting! Not a red though. Studs were up but IMO it was not totally uncontrolled or excessive force