aberdeen-music

What would you rather.....?

Paranoid Android

Guest dopethrone

What would you rather?

It transpires for the rest of your life, you have to have sex with guys/a guy. You can either opt for having a vagina that replaces your penis/balls or you can keep the penis but only get fucked up the arse.

In both cases, you dont enjoy the sex because you are a heterosexual. Also in the vagina instance you are still a male, you just dont have a wang.

Females gain a penis and can only fuck girls, or be fucked in the bum by a girl. Do not enjoy the sex as you are hetero.

QUESTION DOES NOT APPLY TO KARMATSUNAMI LOLOLOL

Going to bed now but when I wake up I'm going to post a memorable question.

Look at me I'm like the beeb hyping up an episode of Eastenders, saying it'll be the tv event of the year.

There's no way you can live up to this kind of hype now. This is going to be even more of a let down than that "Inter might maybe try and buy Gareth Bale in the summer" story was last month.

There's no way you can live up to this kind of hype now. This is going to be even more of a let down than that "Inter might maybe try and buy Gareth Bale in the summer" story was last month.

He said that "when I [he] wake [wakes] up I'm [he is] going to post a memorable question".

I trust he is not still ASLEEP at 9.55am.

simpsons_torch_mob.jpg

Hey you fuckers, I was up until 3 (ended up watching an episode of Jonathan Creek after saying I was going to bed) give me a break!

Right for honesty's sake I should say again this question isn't mine, it was first asked by a friend of mine, a real what would you rather great.

This one is aimed at anyone who really cares for their family, hopefully there'll be one of these nice people around here.

What would you rather?

Never have any contact with any of your family ever again, close and extended family. You can't ever see them, talk to them by phone, write emails or anything. You will have absolutely no more knowledge of them from this point on for the rest of your life.

or

Every time you and your father are in the same place when you first see him you have to run over to him throw yourself at his feet and start scrambling at his belt and trousers trying to get his cock out as if you want to give him a blow job. Once he has been able to fight you off you must shout out "But I thought it was what you wanted!" And then you can carry on as normal until the next time you meet each other and it must all happen again.

You can never tell anyone why you are doing this. While scrambling at his belt buckle you are 100% convincing. In this scenario your dad is always strong enough to fight you off at this moment.