aberdeen-music

Drinks prices

stop drinking shit lager and you'll save money. real ale's usually a cheaper pint and actually has flavour! though i am partial to weissbier which tends to be a bit pricier.

i have no idea how much pints actually are though as i always buy more than one. usually under 6 pounds for a pint of ale and a pint of strongbow in the prince of wales and other belhaven pubs.

stoney pubs seem to be on a par with this, well the two or three i'm normally in are and the marine is actually the cheapest pint of hoegarden in the area. mmm, hoegarden.

incidentally does anyone have a perfectdraft machine? i bought a keg of hoegarden which fits into these machines in belgium thinking i could tap it without one(i was stupid) but you can't and so i'm willing to sell it on for a reasonable price. let me know if anyone has one.

I don't like the taste of it.

That's OK though. I don't like the taste of whisky, the manliest of spirit drinks. I still don't feel that makes me a gay. Who knows though, perhaps I'll be one of these mid-life ditch the wife and kid for a bit of man arse folk. Can't see it though. I like tits too much. Man boobs don't cut it.

That's OK though. I don't like the taste of whisky, the manliest of spirit drinks. I still don't feel that makes me a gay. Who knows though, perhaps I'll be one of these mid-life ditch the wife and kid for a bit of man arse folk. Can't see it though. I like tits too much. Man boobs don't cut it.

Change the beard for a broom-end 'tache and a pair of assless chaps and you would make a rather fetching gay man ;)

Guest Bob Knob
stop drinking shit lager and you'll save money. real ale's usually a cheaper pint and actually has flavour!

Not everyone has a hardon for CAMRA though!

pint of peroni in hogz head was 3.50 last time i checked? i thought tht was pretty nuts as it's not exactly gourmet shit.

Yeah I don't get the Peroni thing, it's OK for the odd thirst quench but pretty rough stuff. Becks used to me my reliable go-to, everywhere had it but this is no longer the case and I struggle to find one brand that everywhere has. I get a beasting hangover if I mix different brands of bottled beer....

G&T for summer, neat Malt for winter*, if you even have to think about whether your drink is 'manly' enough, then you already have enough issues to comfortably last you a lifetime of confusion, Booze molecules are gender neutral, unless they are made of Malibu, obv. Never trust people who don't know what they drink. Beer is a drag unless its really fine which it usually isn't, Furstenberg is a long-time quality fave. Becks has a metallic aftertaste of mince, Stella, the same, but lower-grade mince, gads. As for warm bit-floaty, flat ale crud, did generations of Czechs and Bavarians brew in vain. ye gods, how will we make inroads into the CO2 mountain without using it to carbonate beers, etc.

*likewise Pinot Grigio or SauvB for summer, special award to the Kingston Mule, rusty nails for winter, woo.