aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

I'll definitely be booking for the 24th, a game this week would be cool too though.

We had a great game on Friday. I think that if we're going to get 16 people along we should book for two hours, but if we're getting 14 then just book for one. I thought this week's game was the most enjoyable we've had thus far because it was a bit pacier and not as crowded, but the 16 person games are still ace.

What does everyone else think?

Sorry, I hadn't read most of the thread before posting earlier :p.

I'm in for Friday. Shall I ask Dmitrijs, Ramzi, Jon, and Jamie to come along?

Cool. Yeah, get them along. I've got someone coming along as well. He tells me he's good in goals, and his name is Gordon Banks which is ominous.

Matthew

John W

Scorge

DavidM

JohnnyMac

Murr

Hate Event

Nefarious C

Dmitrijs

Ramzi

Jon

Jamie

Gordon

That's a preliminary 13 just now, and I think we should go with the idea of aiming for 14. I'll book it first thing tomorrow. Is there any other people from here that have been regulars? Most of the people that have played the two times I have have already ruled themselves out I think. If there is no-one then if you could get a couple of folk Johnny that'd be superb.

*edit* Just had a scour through this thread and seen the likes of Nefarious, Scootray and Nev have neither aye'd or nae'd. Think its fair to give them first dibs so maybe hold off inviting extras until then. Obviously once its gets nearer the time then just getting the numbers takes priority.

Cool. Yeah, get them along. I've got someone coming along as well. He tells me he's good in goals, and his name is Gordon Banks which is ominous.

Matthew

John W

Scorge

DavidM

JohnnyMac

Murr

Hate Event

Dmitrijs

Ramzi

Jon

Jamie

Gordon

That's 12 just now, and I think we should go with the idea of aiming for 14. I'll book it first thing tomorrow. Is there any other people from here that have been regulars? Most of the people that have played the two times I have have already ruled themselves out I think. If there is no-one then if you could get a couple of folk Johnny that'd be superb.

Count me in and possibly mini nef c

*edit* Just had a scour through this thread and seen the likes of Nefarious, Scootray and Nev have neither aye'd or nae'd. Think its fair to give them first dibs so maybe hold off inviting extras until then. Obviously once its gets nearer the time then just getting the numbers takes priority.

Nev's hamstring is pretty badly injured so I think it'll be a few weeks before he's along. I'll point Scootray in the direction of this thread (if I remember), though.

Vega/Ross?

What did they say about the student thing exactly? I'm curious since the first time i had so much bother and the second time there wasn't a problem.

Sounds the same as your deal; they were happy enough to discount the price after everyone had showed student cards, if they couldn't I'd be paying for price.

As it is the 2nd time I got it for 36 no questions asked which still sounds a bit more expensive than I remember but still pretty good.

hey guys,

just moved to aberdeen and looking for some cool people to play football. found your thread by chance and wondered if i can join you. i'm 26 and just finished my studies in switzerland... you're playing on friday evening? if i can join just tell me where and when and i will be there.

cheers,

philip

Hey Philip welcome to the site/Aberdeen in general! :up:

I'm not sure of finalised numbers for this Friday or if it has definitely been booked yet but I'm sure we can sort something out. :)

It definitely has been booked - 7pm to 8pm. Going on the assumption that is fine for everybody then here are the confirmed people:

Matthew

John W

Scorge

DavidM

JohnnyMac

Murr

Hate Event

Nefarious C

Gordon

Jon

Murr has 3 folk on standby which would bring it to 13, so new user philippp can be our 14th!

Philippp, we are playing at the Aberdeen Sports Village on Linksfield Road, just off King Street. Any further questions then just post in this thread.

Its booked under O'Leary.