aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Seen France's new away kit? I can't decide if it's the worst jersey I've ever seen or actually quite nice. The more I look at it, the nicer it seems.

It does have a bit too much hello sailer about it though...

France 11/12 Nike Away Kit | 11/12 Kits | Football Shirt Culture.com

Oooh! I'd wear this!

yeah, that France kit is the bollocks. Well smart.

Whenever I see a new kit i'm always reminded of the time I was playing a kickabout at kings college and some guy was ripping into another guy in the opposite team coz he had a full brand new kit.

"Noone past the age of 12 should be buying full kits. You're 23 mate, it's mix and match at this age!"

Great put down.

My prediction:

STEP 1) Media talk about 'shame' until the weekend

STEP 2) Half-arsed apologies along the lines of 'should have been more professional'

STEP 3) Negligible suspensions/punishments

STEP 4) Life goes on

So that is all four boxes officially ticked now

Rangers duo in the clear with SFA - Herald Scotland | Sport | SPL | Rangers

And people wonder why Scottish fitba is a joke...

Violent Conduct is not limited to the match participants (just ask Cantona!). However, the incident really didnt seem violent to me; had the player booted the streaker then obviously he would have had to have walked. A vigorous wrestling to the ground (oo er) seemed fair enough given the circumstances so I certainly would not have got my cards out for that.

I can understand the ref here, though; the streaker was hardly a threat and the stewards seem only a moment away from taking the streaker down anyway. no need for the player to get involved.

I don't think there was any need to send the player off. The player himself prob wasn't aware of the rules, I certainly had no idea it was a sending off offence! Imagine if that had happened at a higher level???

A plaaaaar who doesn't know the laws of the game has no place on the fitba pitch imo. Lots of them don't, I'm sure, but that's their problem. The ref still has to enforce the laws, regardless.

So, an understandable decision, but a wrong one imo.

A plaaaaar who doesn't know the laws of the game has no place on the fitba pitch imo. Lots of them don't, I'm sure, but that's their problem. The ref still has to enforce the laws, regardless.

So, an understandable decision, but a wrong one imo.

It was at Blue Square South level, most players down there have little idea what an actual football is let alone wacky rules of the game that mean a player gets sent off if he man handles a streaker!