aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

So now the Dons have scraped 2 wins against the two worst teams in the league, will their assault up the league lead them into the top 6 by March??

We're 7 points off 6th place currently. It's not an impossibility :girl:

It sounded pretty grim on the radio and you've made a good point that Hibs and Accies are pish. Still, it's a possibility.

Still in both cups too. We could win both of them, qualify for Europe, Scotland could qualify for Euro 2012, the restructuring of the SPL could improve things domestically, winning Euro 2012 will improve our coefficient......

Yes, it's all looking good. :up:

We're 7 points off 6th place currently. It's not an impossibility :girl:

It sounded pretty grim on the radio and you've made a good point that Hibs and Accies are pish. Still, it's a possibility.

Still in both cups too. We could win both of them, qualify for Europe, Scotland could qualify for Euro 2012, the restructuring of the SPL could improve things domestically, winning Euro 2012 will improve our coefficient......

That's the spirit! Now Cambridge United are going to win all their remaining Blue Square Premier games and steam the title, winning the FA Trophy in the process.... my early evening JD n Coke is tasting mighty good :up:

Good to see Arsenal make a right balls up when they could have taken advantage of United playing their most ridiculous formation/lineup since that time John O'Shea played 'in the hole' (that really happened). What was Fergie thinking? Rooney isn't a winger, and never will be - and Giggs, a very one footed left, on the right wing... Darron Gibson also has no purpose whatsoever. They should have beaten Brum though. Zigic practically rugby passed the ball to Bowyer, whilst climbing Rio Ferdinand like a ladder.

I was hoping Wigan were going to give Arsenal a bit of the ol' 3-2 coming from behind again, but it wasn't to be. Still. Arsenal seem pretty good at dropping points from a penalty and an own goal. You won't win the league with kids.

I think the term you are looking for is "mathematically possible".

Despite the opposition not being the best, it's a good start from Jack and Victor. I'm looking forward to getting the transfer window open to see who we get in and if anyone is shipped out.

I think the term you are looking for is "mathematically possible".

Despite the opposition not being the best, it's a good start from Jack and Victor. I'm looking forward to getting the transfer window open to see who we get in and if anyone is shipped out.

Hopefully get Tam and Winston in as coaches and Isa as Communications Director.

The demise of CHOWSEA! is pleasing.

They have power and pace in abundance, but there's just not a creative outlet in their whole squad. Malouda looks toss at the moment. Anelka is good, but he doesn't have the guile to fight for anything and not an idea player to have around when the going gets tough. Right now, Terry looks like their only player with any sort of fight about him, and he can't do it all.

Gary Neville, please die. You are an awful human being.

He just got away with a Clear penalty. West brom looking good for at least a draw and the Scottish boys are playing well.

It was a clear penalty. So was the West Brom defender sticking an elbow out to a cross from Fabio. No sympathy for the West Brom penalty that wasn't given though. He had 3 opportunities where he could have hit that with the whole goal to aim at. Why was he fannying about? Vidic was a rock. He's always been very reliable, but he's improved his positioning endlessly the past 12 months or so. Unfuckwithable.

Why is it Cambridge United are always so utterly shit and appalling over Christmas and early into a new year? Not content with a 5-1 home embarrassment to Mansfield we were just as dreadful yesterday. There was discontent on the terraces during yesterdays dour 0-0 draw against down to 10 men village idiots from down the road Histon, the cries of 'Ling Out' were deafening. The manager is a dead man walking and defeat tomorrow against yet another football giant Eastbourne Boro could well seal his fate. I'm going off to deepest Suffolk to watch the youth team play tomorrow lunchtime to try and restore some faith in the beautiful game!

Still there's always Chelsea and Liverpool to laugh at!

That wigan v Newcastle game was atrocious. I can't believe I watched the whole thing. Both sides looked really amateur. Newcastle are worryingly reliant on Carroll. They didn't seem to know how to play any other style than ball into the box.

All these games are great over the holidays but its led to some dire performances. Quality not quantity is needed.