aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

There's a great goalkeeping performance going on at St Andrews just now. Pepe Reina has made 3 sublime saves. Great stuff. Showing he's more than a knob with a mic who pops up when his country win something.

To be fair to him, he's pretty funny when he pops up with a mic after Spain win something.

However he is a knob for not realising that he is too good for Liverpool and should leave to aid their slow decline down the league table.

I see Tricky Ricky was showing his true colours on Saturday, heading it straight into the path of the Hamilton forward. Nice one Ricky! :up:

Ha, I saw that on the highlights and laughed a lot. He was pulled out of position for Hamilton's goal too I think.

Adam, Christy, how does watching Man U pissing on the Huns fit in with the Deportees gig time-wise?

It's been great. The first headed goal was superb. Jermain Pennants on now too. I've always quite liked him, despite the stick he gets. I wanted to say he's a good crosser of the ball, but as I was just about to type that, he ballooned a corner right towards the opposite corner flag.

I'm a big fan of Ken Jones. Brick shithouse centre forwards are awesome.

Ha, I saw that on the highlights and laughed a lot. He was pulled out of position for Hamilton's goal too I think.

Adam, Christy, how does watching Man U pissing on the Huns fit in with the Deportees gig time-wise?

We are second band of four, so I expect we'll be on about nine. Watch the monkeys get pumped for 45 minutes at Ma's, then pop over to Drummonds for some proper entertainment.

Muc as I hate the Bosche, I refuse to dignify those scumbags with the honour of changing my plans for them.

Man U 3 - 0 Orcs.