aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

I devoted myself to listening to Doberman yesterday, so today I tried As i Bloom Like the Flowers Of Spring. My only criticism is that I'm a little disappointed that it ends in the same way as Doberman :( but have you guys considered donating this track to help Haiti? Also, when do we get to meet Benson?

Edit: do all the songs end like that? Should I stop listening?

hmm Doberman ends with bass As i bloom ends with a sustain on guitar i think

I'm getting a Velvet Underground type vibe from them. I know they're actually grunge but that's what I hear. I guess the Velvets were proto-grunge.

The Guy At The Foyer Said That We Sounded Like Velvet Underground Cause They Are Random And I Guess So Are We

Surely I cannot be the only one smelling wind-up?

I was thinking this yesterday but didn't think anyone would've gone to the effort of recording a few tracks.

The Peter Docherty-esque typing now from Deyzer has made my suspicions grow further.

I have had my doubts, the ribbing has been taken far too well for people on the internetwebz...

I have had my doubts, the ribbing has been taken far too well for people on the internetwebz...

I dunno. They are apparently just kids. I remember when I was 15, I was a devout goalkeeper. I got called Seaman, which I took as thinking I was just a proper mint stopper. What they really meant was that I was shite.

Well, yeah they do end differently a bar or so (ish, I don't know how you guys define a bar) before the end of the track but they both end end with "@'s us done", a little bit of spontaneity never hurt anyone.

the reason why benson said that us done is cuz he was telling the guy we were finished

I dunno. They are apparently just kids. I remember when I was 15, I was a devout goalkeeper. I got called Seaman, which I took as thinking I was just a proper mint stopper. What they really meant was that I was shite.

we are still young but everyone starts somewhere its the younger generation thats taking everything by storm

• Upvote 1