aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Guest idol_wild
So did I. I think I must have accidentally pressed Reject. Don't send it again though. I had my chance and officially blew it.

You rejected it? You absolute fucking heathen. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Guest Gladstone
I think I was the first one bringing $HUTTR$PD to the masses on Facebook Calum - halfies?

No way.

You're just jumping on the bandwagon by trying to be all cool by posting it on facebook. I came up with the idea, and I just want what I'm truly entitled to.

No way.

You're just jumping on the bandwagon by trying to be all cool by posting it on facebook. I came up with the idea, and I just want what I'm truly entitled to.

Snooze you lose and all that.

I've just registered www.$huttr$pd.co.uk as well.

I'm gonna make a mint off this band.

Guest Gladstone
Snooze you lose and all that.

I've just registered www.$huttr$pd.co.uk as well.

I'm gonna make a mint off this band.

You're a fucking parasite.

Guest Gladstone

Tell me, were all the members of $HUTTR$PD born in 1994?

It really sounds to me as if there's a part of Kurt Cobain in all of you.

I think $HUTTR$PD is Kurt Cobain reincarnated.

Guest Gladstone
it'll liven up again when the lads get in from the school house

I find it outrageous that guys this talented have to be burdened by school. They should be allowed to leave when they're 12 so they can conquer the world as soon as possible.

I find it outrageous that guys this talented have to be burdened by school. They should be allowed to leave when they're 12 so they can conquer the world as soon as possible.

you're absolutely right. I don't think they should be staying up on aberdeen music until the early hours either, they should be rehersing and writing more hooks!