aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Me and Euan have thrashed out a deal. You can now buy the tunes from iTunes on this link:

Shutterspeed by The Reverse - Download Shutterspeed on iTunes

I can confirm this is unofficial Shutterspeed material.

Sam, what the fuck, man? I thought the negotiations were doing really well? I'm pressing charges.

Fans: Shutterspeed's full-length LP will be available on minidisc sometime in Spring 2011!

Sam, what the fuck, man? I thought the negotiations were doing really well? I'm pressing charges.

Fans: Shutterspeed's full-length LP will be available on minidisc sometime in Spring 2011!

I've a few blank minidiscs if you need them.

you guys like the idea of a backyard gig on the 24th of april?

Getting back to this, could you please rearrange this for a time that I am in the country?

I will be on tour in europe at the time and wouldn't like to miss it.

I was seriously considering taking you on as the tour support for the tour, but after speaking with my headline band they decided that with you opening for them it would be at a detriment to their slot, so they cannot take the risk. It is a shame, but that is how the industry works, although I am sure your manager has explained this to you already.

Fuck man, im sorry. Don't press, got to remember indie cred. Here is the official LP, apologies about the first link:

Custom Made Hit Parade by Shutterspeed - Download Custom Made Hit Parade on iTunes

Getting back to this, could you please rearrange this for a time that I am in the country?

I will be on tour in europe at the time and wouldn't like to miss it.

I was seriously considering taking you on as the tour support for the tour, but after speaking with my headline band they decided that with you opening for them it would a detriment to their slot, so they cannot take the risk. It is a shame, but that is how the industry works, although I am sure your manager has explained this to you already.

Hines, many thanks for clearing this up - I intend to have talks with the band and their entourage in the coming weeks.

first time the thread has been slow in AGES :D

Soon record sales will start to slump. Might want to have a chat with your manager. You're close. He'll know what to say to you.

Guest idol_wild
dude are you being serious with the manger stuff????

If he's not, I'll fucking lay the cunt oot. He's got no right intimating without going through with his promises.