aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

He used to manage this band i was in but unfortunately he had to leave us as he got an offer from a band called Liberty X. Twas a shame, he did great things for us. You would be a fool not to take him up.

I had to leave them though, I managed to get them really good record deal offers but they wanted Just A Little Bit More.

I had to leave them though, I managed to get them really good record deal offers but they wanted Just A Little Bit More.

Sex-dey. Everything about you's so sex-Dey.

Guest idol_wild
nonono thats not gonna be on the banners or gigs...but if we are formally signing something ShutterSpeed UK will have to be used im afraid

Bunch of savages in this town.

nonono thats not gonna be on the banners or gigs...but if we are formally signing something ShutterSpeed UK will have to be used im afraid

But... but... but... that means we can't have a facebook fanpage, as shutterspeed uk belongs to some gay photography studio rubbish :swearing: I could have got you Ukrainian and Russian fans (gigs could have been forthcoming as well, hell drag cloud into it and we have Poland, Ukraine and Russia!!).

But... but... but... that means we can't have a facebook fanpage, as shutterspeed uk belongs to some gay photography studio rubbish :swearing: I could have got you Ukrainian and Russian fans (gigs could have been forthcoming as well, hell drag cloud into it and we have Poland, Ukraine and Russia!!).

?(?(?(?(?(?(?(?(?(