The Warehouse presents

Thursday 1st April

THE TWILIGHT SAD

plus support

14 +

8.00 advance / 10.00 on door

Doors: 7.00pm

THE TWILIGHT SAD

the twilight sad on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The Twilight Sad is an indie rock band from Kilsyth, Scotland, comprising James Graham (vocals), Andy MacFarlane (guitar), Craig Orzel (bass) and Mark Devine (drums). The band have released two full-length albums. Their 2007 debut, Fourteen Autumns & Fifteen Winters, drew widespread critical acclaim, while their second album, Forget the Night Ahead, was released in 2009.

Ticket links to follow.

Advance tickets from One Up / Ticketweb.

Excellent, their new album is a corker.

Will buy a ticket on friday when I get paid and start rounding up folk to go too.

This just went from excellent to awesome! Brilliant choice of support, which will probably alienate half the audience!

Good to see 1/3 of Julia Thirteen (RIP) up as well.

Excellent, I'll get to experience the "how can you like this?" look from my girlfriend again. The latest Twilight Sad album has really been growing on me after my initial indifference compared to their first one. Really looking forward to this now.

• Upvote 1

Excellent, I'll get to experience the "how can you like this?" look from my girlfriend again. The latest Twilight Sad album has really been growing on me after my initial indifference compared to their first one. Really looking forward to this now.

I'm in exactly the same boat. The hooks in the vocals start to come out a lot more after 2/3 listens. I really struggled to see where the Twilight Sad could go after the first album, but they've pulled it off.

Great choice of support - any word on the others?

I'm in exactly the same boat. The hooks in the vocals start to come out a lot more after 2/3 listens. I really struggled to see where the Twilight Sad could go after the first album, but they've pulled it off.

Great choice of support - any word on the others?

The Unwinding hours are doing the Glasgow show too