aberdeen-music

A song for the Dons

Shaki

Or this, from the Karate Kid:

Only the chorus though, the verses are totally gay.

That comes close to The Touch......but nae quite. Just imagine them running out with "You got the touch, you got the pooowwwweeeeeerrr!!!! YEAH!". Epic.

Or, maybe use You're the best for the start, then the chorus from the touch for when we score. I'm a fucking genius.

EDIT: Just found this pile of crap, someone broke the 80's :(YouTube - THE TOUCH: SAM'S THEME - TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That comes close to The Touch......but nae quite. Just imagine them running out with "You got the touch, you got the pooowwwweeeeeerrr!!!! YEAH!". Epic.

Or, maybe use You're the best for the start, then the chorus from the touch for when we score. I'm a fucking genius.

We should also use "The Glory Of Love" By Peter Cetera (from the Karate Kid 2) at full time. Not that it would really suit the game, it's just a fucking great song :rockon:

YouTube - peter cetera - glory of love subtitulos

We should also use "The Glory Of Love" By Peter Cetera (from the Karate Kid 2) at full time. Not that it would really suit the game, it's just a fucking great song :rockon:

YouTube - peter cetera - glory of love subtitulos

They should just employ us as the announcer/DJ folk at Todders. The music played would inspire the team to an unprecedented 10 league titles in a row and the first successful defense of the champions league since the great Milan team of they early 90's.

They should just employ us as the announcer/DJ folk at Todders. The music played would inspire the team to an unprecedented 10 league titles in a row and the first successful defense of the champions league since the great Milan team of they early 90's.

We should also play music to them while they are training, something like "In the Burning Heart" from Rocky 4. If that doesn't get the fuckers motivated to be all they can be, nothing will. We'll have them running up snowy mountains and bench-pressing tree-trunks in no time.

YouTube - Survivor Burning Heart

We should also play music to them while they are training, something like "In the Burning Heart" from Rocky 4. If that doesn't get the fuckers motivated to be all they can be, nothing will. We'll have them running up snowy mountains and bench-pressing tree-trunks in no time.

YouTube - Survivor Burning Heart

Yes, and we may even make Darren Mackie able to take a touch, think about what he is doing and generally be a threat. Instead of just pace and an inability to finish. Or is that asking too much?

Guest Gladstone
They are a football team, if you follow aberdeen that is probably an alien vision for you though, right enough. ha ha

Lap it up. Once in four years is all you boys can hope for these days. You will get utterly humiliated in the Champions League this season by the way.

The Rezillos - Somebody's Gonna Get Their Head Kicked In Tonight

As a moving tribute to John Hartson.

I'm guessing you actually mean Neil Lennon who got his head kicked in some time last year, as opposed to John Hartson who's currently in a coma after getting cancer treatment.

Or do you want to kick in cancer victims?

I'm guessing you actually mean Neil Lennon who got his head kicked in some time last year, as opposed to John Hartson who's currently in a coma after getting cancer treatment.

Or do you want to kick in cancer victims?

I quoted an Eyal Berkovic reference from someone else. Remember when John Hartson kicked Berkovic's head in?

So, to answer your question, no - cancer victims want to kick in others, apparently.

Guest Gladstone
I quoted an Eyal Berkovic reference from someone else. Remember when John Hartson kicked Berkovic's head in?

So, to answer your question, no - cancer victims want to kick in others, apparently.

Yeah - I got that one, didn't think an explanation was required, seeing as John Hartson hoofing Berkovic in the face during their time at West Ham was well publicised.

That kick was brutal - if you ain't seen it, youtube "Hartson Berkovic" it's worth a watch.

Guest Motleyal

I remember that kick. It was a beauty. Another good football dust up is from the 70s when Franny lee of Man city and Norman "bites yer legs" Hunter of Leeds knocking fuck out of each other after both being sent off. footage on youtube.

Guest Gladstone
I remember that kick. It was a beauty. Another good football dust up is from the 70s when Franny lee of Man city and Norman "bites yer legs" Hunter of Leeds knocking fuck out of each other after both being sent off. footage on youtube.

Remember when Le Saux chinned Batty?

Funny as fuck. Batty's head didn't even move and he never flinched. Bet Le Saux was shitting it going back into the changing rooms after that match...

Choose a song by a local band, hijack the vote and get everyone to vote for it. Much in the same way Man U fans got a stand at the City of Manchester Stadium named after Colin Bell so the City fans sit in the Bell End.

Wouldn't work but might make things interesting!

CHELSEA DAGGER MIN!!!!!!!

I think that Northern Lights is a good shout, it can be like our own Never Walk Alone....not that I condone that tune!

I've always wanted that to happen. Anything's better than:

Staaaaanfree wrevryoumaybe wearethefamusah-berday

dongivafuck waeowaeobah wearefamusah-berday

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

freewrevryoumaybewearethefamusah-berday x 1000

I've always wanted that to happen. Anything's better than:

Staaaaanfree wrevryoumaybe wearethefamusah-berday

dongivafuck waeowaeobah wearefamusah-berday

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

freewrevryoumaybewearethefamusah-berday x 1000

A bit like 10 men went to mow - it was alright at the end but the nine verses beforehand was a bit of a slog.