aberdeen-music

Lily Allen

TATANKA

Is it just me that thinks Lily Allens new single is a bit of a joke? The lyrics what the fuck are they all about, all seems a bit desperate to me!

It's bothered and annoyed me everytime I heard it up till now, and I felt the need to bring up today as I saw the video for it last night. And, have you seen how big she is, what a fat bastard she has become, who the fuck is she to criticize anyone when is she currently doing her John Candy impression?

The reason she wasn't made to scream is cause trying to bang her is like shagging with a hippopotumus on top of you, the poor guy was struggling to breath, never mind giving it to her good!

• Upvote 1

Is it just me that thinks Lily Allens new single is a bit of a joke? The lyrics what the fuck are they all about, all seems a bit desperate to me!

It's bothered and annoyed me everytime I heard it up till now, and I felt the need to bring up today as I saw the video for it last night. And, have you seen how big she is, what a fat bastard she has become, who the fuck is she to criticize anyone when is she currently doing her John Candy impression?

The reason she wasn't made to scream is cause trying to bang her is like shagging with a hippopotumus on top of you, the poor guy was struggling to breath, never mind giving it to her good!

She isn't really fat at all. I don't know what you are getting at. I think you are trying to be funny and trying to impress everyone with your "check me, I think fat birds are shit" attitude, but really you look like a complete fucking moron.

She looks pretty much in perfect health. You don't want your girls too skinny, one of the nicest things about women is their soft bits.

:up:

Incidentally, the song is a bit crap.

Are you mental? Her John Candy impression? As Lucky Rathen said, she can't be more than a size 10 in that video.

I'd probably put money on the fact that some of the lyrical accusations in the song have previously been made against you in the past and your masculinity is threatened by the realisation that women in the 21st century discuss men's failings instead of being passive 50's housewives.

Just a guess.....

• Upvote 1

She isn't really fat at all. I don't know what you are getting at. I think you are trying to be funny and trying to impress everyone with your "check me, I think fat birds are shit" attitude, but really you look like a complete fucking moron.

Wow, you can guess all that from a post? Your the man!

But I agree maybe the post didn't come accross as I'd hoped, I was trying to lighten the fact that I think Lily Allen is absolutely shit and can't stand anything about her, but obviously it never came over that way, and you've labelled me a moron. But I'll take it on the chin. Oh and by the way I may add, I'm pretty fat, so your opinion of my attitude to fat chics is well off the mark

Wow, you can guess all that from a post? Your the man!

But I agree maybe the post didn't come accross as I'd hoped, I was trying to lighten the fact that I think Lily Allen is absolutely shit and can't stand anything about her, but obviously it never came over that way, and you've labelled me a moron. But I'll take it on the chin. Oh and by the way I may add, I'm pretty fat, so your opinion of my attitude to fat chics is well off the mark

So because you don't like her she must be fat? Do you hate yourself as well?

I know it's all subjective, I realise you can't force personal opinions in matters of artistic taste onto others and I understand that there is fun to be had in guilty pleasure bubblegum pop music, but you are all fucking insane for even faintly enjoying the slightest segment of a subdivided fragment of that monotonous, wearisome and gravely appaulling "muzak".

You're not as cool as Berni.

She's not fat, is she? I think she's pretty cute in a "gutter" kinda way.

Haven't got her newest album but I got the first one once it was cheap in Asda or wherever, I quite like it actually, the 'Smile' song didn't do it for me but I like her other songs. I've never thought she was particularly fat. Not Kate Moss but not fat, pretty much an ideal shape. Could do with bigger tits maybe...