aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Guest Gladstone
Paul Ince leaves Milton Keynes Dons.

Let's be honest, nobody really cares about that piece of news - I just wanted an excuse to share this piece of tactical genius:-

15not2f.gif

With tactics like that, he's a shoe-in for the Celtic job - that's something we've forgotten about of late!

Guest Gladstone
I think most non-Celtic fans would appreciate that one, too.

I'm fucking serious. We're not going to get a better manager unless we splash some serious cash, and promise them serious cash.

We need to be fucking sensible. Neil Lennon's done well so far, Ross County game excluded, but I don't blame him for that - the players were absolutely balls that game, and take nothing away from County, they played a great game.

The way he's reacted, and spoken so honestly etc. He clearly knows the game, and these are not his players. I think he'll do a good job and we don't need to break the bank to get him, meaning we can have a few extra quid available for players.

Won't really affect you Division 1 teams anyway ;)

I reckon Celtic need a manager who is going to have the full trust of the players and will have them fully behind him. In theory, their squad (along with Rangers) is always going to be stronger than the rest of the teams in the SPL so if they are working hard and playing for each other, and more importantly their manager, then they will certainly win the majority of the games. I don't think Lennon will have the tactical awareness and know-how for a job such as Celtic but in terms of having the respect of the players and uniting the fans I think he'd be a good shout.

I was convinced Mogga was going to do a great job at Celtic on his appointment just with the way his teams have always played but his signings and players sales were questionable.

This week was fantastic. I shall remember it for a long time. I have fingers crossed for next Saturday!

If you're talking about Spurs, then they've made a tough congestion of fixtures look like a piece of piss against the 'Big 3' (since there's no such thing as the Big 4 anymore). I bet all the teams chasing 4th were laughing when they saw what Spurs'd be facing towards the end of the season.

I don't like Spurs, but I hope they pinch 4th over Money City. Ideally, I'd like it to be Villa, but their season ends in February every year.