aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Seconded, neither of them were penalties. Well, they weren't penalties because they were awarded to the Unwashed so they weren't penalties on principle but you know what I mean.

Extreme :down:

Even apart from the fact that neither was a pen....wasn't MIller yards offside before the first penalty??? The ref seemed highly dodgy:nono:

United/Fulham game has been fairly dull so far. They keep going down the left for Nani to just balloon it to nowhere. Go down the right. Valencia is supreme, and Neville is better than Cafu. An invincible pairing.

Well that's me told. Fulham were very toothless, but it made for great one-sided attacking football.

Park Ji Sung for Ballon D'or!

Alan Shearer coping well with a not so serious interview technique - Alan Shearer | Small Talk | Sport | guardian.co.uk

I'm trying not to think too much about 'boro at the moment, it'll only make me sad.

Sounds like you were unlucky not to beat us this weekend.

Phil Brown has been sacked by Hull. Fucking gutted! Quite possibly the biggest wanker in the Premiership... who the hell am I supposed to hate on now?! BAH. Fuck Hull City.

brown_phil_jumper.jpg

Sounds like you were unlucky not to beat us this weekend.

Phil Brown has been sacked by Hull. Fucking gutted! Quite possibly the biggest wanker in the Premiership... who the hell am I supposed to hate on now?! BAH. Fuck Hull City.

brown_phil_jumper.jpg

Fuck you too!

I am actually quite gutted. Despite being 19th, they have been good at home this season the team has been playing for him and this is the man who took the Tigers to the Premier League (and kept them up!)

In other news, Kevin Nolan has been named the Championship Player of the Season, which is completely ludicrous. I can name 5-6 Newcastle players alone who've been better than Fat Kev this season. Do these people even watch football? Bah.

Also, shouldn't they wait until the season is finished?