aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Christ, that was incredible.

Hello Alan. How are you? Good.

Fine thanks. Say, who do you think will win the World Cup this summer? Think and hope are two different things. I hope England can win it obviously. If they keep Wayne Rooney fit they'll have a very good chance but I think my favourites for the tournament will be Spain.

The "Fine thanks" bit absolutely slayed me.

Guest idol_wild
At the end of the day, it'll be curtains for Rafa Benitez if Liverpool lose tonight's game of two halves. He'll be sick as a parrot. If only the players had stepped up to the plate sooner.

Luckily they're very well drilled and have given nothing away early doors.

Guest idol_wild
He shouldn't be allowed to commentate on Liverpool or Man United games. My plastic-Liverpool supporting work mate can't see how biased Alan Green is, and thinks he just "tells it like it is". Twat.

That's total horse. He's just a fucking cunt.

how in gods name does such an all round tosser like Alan Green keep his job at the bbc? He's got ITV or talk sport written all over his smug little pasty face. He really isnt that good a commentator and a bit of a tosser in real life apparently. needs a punch, slap, kicking then a P45. cock.

YouTube - Steven Gerrard elbows Michael Brown

That's pretty thuggish of Stevie G.

He seems to be getting quite nasty these days. I reckon that the frustration of how shit Liverpool are is finally beginning to get to him. Brown is a bit of a thug himself, though.

Strangely, I read that URL as "Steven Gerrard elbows Brown", and assumed that he'd lamped Phil Brown or summink. I was bitterly disappointed.

Gerrard has always been a twat in one way or another. These days he's stopped being a snidey little shit, and has gone on to be a full on tosser. He doesn't even try to be clever with it anymore.

If there's anyone who will walk into the England World Cup squad completely undeservedly based on this season, it's him. I'd rather we played Milner in his position. Infact, I wish Scholes would come out of retirement and play there. He's been incredibly consistent this season. Streets ahead of Gerrard too.

Gerrard let off the hook with assault, again. I swear, he could wipe out an entire terrace of families with an automatic weapon, and he'd get a 500 pound fine from Liverpool FC and have to play a midweek game for the reserves to teach him a lesson. What a hoax. What's with this "the referee saw it" shite? Just because he saw it, that's it? That ruling stops any incidents being revised once the referee has a chance to see a proper replay. Surely no official can say that a "talking to" was enough of a punishment for twatting someone in the back of their head with an elbow.

The cunt should be scrubbing toilets with the same brush he washes his gob with, the snidey, grotty cockbox.

• Upvote 1

Jesus.....Dons lose again.

I am seriously beginning to shit myself about the future of the club. No money, no confidence, terrible results, rapidly dwindling attendances, no TV money, no sellable assets. I am really struggling to see anything rosy about the future whatsoever.

Unless McGhee pulls of the mother of all blinders in the free transfer market this summer, I can only see things declining further. It's pretty self-evident that ticket sales are only going to go in one direction as long as this keeps up.

Fuck this is depressing.