aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

I read that and shat myself.

That being said, the bottom end of the Premiership is the worst it's been for a long time and there are some pretty decent players coming to the end of their contracts. Have faith.

Yeah, we'll see. I have faith that we are better than Wigan.

Yeah, we'll see. I have faith that we are better than Wigan.

Two of the relegation spots will be taken by West Brom (because they're West Brom) and whoever wins the play-offs (I wouldn't really fancy any of Leicester/Cardiff/Blackpool/Forest to stay up), and the likes of Wigan and Wolves will probably be scrapping down there again. It's gonna be a long, hard season and we'll be scrapping down at the bottom end for 38 games, but I think we can do it.

Fat Ash can take this statement and shove it up his arse, though. His PR team needs fucking shot.

Wigan should be doing alot better than they are. They have good players, and have shown they are capable of winning against good teams numerous times this season, yet have taken some right good smashings too. I blame Caldwell. He's amongst the worst professional footballers on the planet. Not just now, but ever.

Wigan should be doing alot better than they are. They have good players, and have shown they are capable of winning against good teams numerous times this season, yet have taken some right good smashings too. I blame Caldwell. He's amongst the worst professional footballers on the planet. Not just now, but ever.

and jason scotland who must be up there with the worst premier league strikers of all time! and flipping eck there's been a few over the years!

Scotland was a superstar in the Championship too. Some players just have a level they shouldn't try and improve on. Like Ebanks Blake, too. And even Iwelumo. Players like that should try and latch onto relegated PL teams if their side achieve promotion.

I do hope Victor Moses gets a proper run out next season. He looks slick.

Plus the fact he plays in defence with Titus Bramble. Wigan would let in less goals if they just stuck a couple of traffic cones in at centre half.

killie bring nothing to scottish football and havent for a long time. they also have nae fans and a hoor of debt. At least Falkirk operate within their means and bring on some decent kids.

i would have loved to see Killie go down.

...our pies are good though :up:

Anyone see the Liverpool fans invading the pitch on the last day? Why... 'cause they finished 6th! Wow... There seemed to be heaps of invasions all weekend for any old reason.

I quite liked that bit when they focused on Gerrard just as he was pushing that little Scouse ned in the throat :p

Anyone see the Liverpool fans invading the pitch on the last day? Why... 'cause they finished 6th! Wow... There seemed to be heaps of invasions all weekend for any old reason.

7th. Count it, 7th place. I'm not being pedantic. It's just really really great that they finished in a meagre 7th. It's just a shame that the FA Cup is going to hold no baring on who gets the Europa League spot, as Chelsea are already in the Champions League, and they won't let Portsmouth into Europe. If it was 2 other teams who weren't already in Europe, then Liverpool would have absolutely nothing from this season, which would have been marvellous.

Luton Town are rumoured to be signing two of our better players today - good luck to them, they're going to do a 'Man City' and try and spend their way to success. I hope they fucking fail, no doubt their hooligans will start rioting when they get turfed over by fleetwood town or bath city.

Meanwhile our squad is already taking shape for next season including seven players who've come through the youth system which is pleasing to see. Went to a charity match tonight to raise money for our youth development system - it's a disgrace that ex league clubs get their youth funding cut after two years out the league and league clubs can take players for no compensation. Just this week Mansfield had to close their youth academy.