aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

I think it's ace. Looks like an old Galatasary away shirt I used to have. I guess that was the 90's though. Maybe it was more acceptable back then... Yes, grotesque kits were definitly more acceptable back then. Remember the half yellow half green Man Utd 3rd strip? Good grief. Best kit ever.

I think it's ace. Looks like an old Galatasary away shirt I used to have. I guess that was the 90's though. Maybe it was more acceptable back then... Yes, grotesque kits were definitly more acceptable back then. Remember the half yellow half green Man Utd 3rd strip? Good grief. Best kit ever.

And the Northsound sponsored Don's one which included luminous pink and green in it!!

You got a link to it? Don't think I've ever seen it.

Englands Euro 96 away goalkeeper shirt was dreadful. Looked like sick, and it had a turtle neck! Spendid. There have been some disasterous collars on football shirts, which is the only reason why they must have scrapped them all together in the turn of the century. The button up on the Newcastle strips in about 1996? Looked like a priests dog collar. The aformentioned green and yellow United away strip with the lace up collar. I remember someones home shirt having a ZIP on it in the late 90's too. Quality!

The zip was also manure.

As long as football strips exist, there will always be beltingly ugly football strips. Remember the black shading on the Dons tops in the Living Design era? Or the cheese and onion packet celtic away strips of various years?

At the moment, the Man City third shirt (fluorescent orange, blue and fluorescent yellow) and the England Matalan polo shirt are bowf.

I bet the final will get decent viewing figures in the states. Against a champagne football side, it could be the breathrough needed over there for the sport.

They deserved the win too. What was Ramos thinking dallying six yards out from the onion bag against a full court press from the wide receiver in the end zone?! Suicide soccer!

Also, in real football news - Championship Football - Championship news, live scores, results, match reports and transfers - Telegraph

That is the Telepgraphs webpage dedicated to the Coca Cola Championship. Go on, have a look. I think you'll be quite surprised...

Seriously. It looks like some kind of joke. Either that or the men in charge are being very evident of which team they support. Looks like that's what fans of Championship clubs are in for over the next 12 months. Grim.