aberdeen-music

rubbish songs by artists you love

delboy

I love the cure but there is a track on their last album called 'freakshow' which is one of the worst songs I have ever heard. Think they even released it as a single.

yeah that song is dreadful. Fuck knows what they were thinking. actually makes me cringe whenever it comes on. And yes, you are correct, it was a single.

Bloc Party - Mercury. Terrible.

Word.

Mountains - Biffy Clyro

Still nae too keen on Rubber Lover - Marmaduke Duke, but maybe it'll grow on me? Having listened to some of the album on their myspace that time it was up it didn't seem like the rest of it was really like that, and the new stuff they played live certainly wasn't like that. I really don't understand 14th Floor. :(

Those are maybe my only qualms.

Word.

Mountains - Biffy Clyro

Still nae too keen on Rubber Lover - Marmaduke Duke, but maybe it'll grow on me? Having listened to some of the album on their myspace that time it was up it didn't seem like the rest of it was really like that, and the new stuff they played live certainly wasn't like that. I really don't understand 14th Floor. :(

Those are maybe my only qualms.

Mountains is a good song. Though they have gone downhill dramatically.

Also, songs like "Everybody Dance" are exactly the same style to Rubber Lover.