aberdeen-music

Anyone listen to Sepultura anymore?

Ross

I've got three Sepultura LPs and a single. The single has a Motorhead cover on it. Think tis Orgasmatron ? I 've not played any Sepultura for years though and will probably sell it to the Cavern sometime soon.

Dave

PS The best thing about Sepultura is the album covers - just like Bolt Thrower ! Unless you like the music....

I've got three Sepultura LPs and a single. The single has a Motorhead cover on it. Think tis Orgasmatron ? I 've not played any Sepultura for years though and will probably sell it to the Cavern sometime soon.

Dave

PS The best thing about Sepultura is the album covers - just like Bolt Thrower ! Unless you like the music....

You never struck me as a secret Metaller, Dave!

The album covers are class though - although my digipack CD of "Arise" has Igor, Max and Andreas signatures on silver pen on it.

Well, when I say "signatures", I mean they scrwled their firstnames on it.

You never struck me as a secret Metaller' date=' Dave!

.[/quote']

Aye mainly at school with Bolt Thrower, Slayer, Sepultura, Paradise Lost etc etc - I remember the joy of taking my newly purchased ENTerror / Filthkick split LP into higher A/cing and having all the plastic casuals asking who the band were....

Started getting out of metal when I discovered John Peel and Andy Kershaw, Pete Tong, Giles Peterson, reggae etc etc. But I still like a bit of Melt Banana and other noisenik things such as Pan Sonic...

Dave

I've been headbanging to Sepultura since i was 12 although i have not heard Roorback.......

Arise still gets regular play on my system...love that album

first album i heard was Morbid Visions, been rockin out to them ever since

Igor's drumming has always been a favourite of mine

and it was max's white B.C. Rich Warlock that made me want one for myself

Went through a phaze of loving speultura about the time Roots came out. In fact it was one of the first CD's I bought. I was still buying tapes up until mid '96 y'see...

Other than Roots - Chaos AD, Beneath The Remains and Arise are all classic albums but nothing else by them really does it for me.

I would however still pay to see them play if they were to come to, ooh, say... Aberdeen. But I doubt that would ever happen!

Guest Nikola Tesla

Lars can't play for shit anyway. In most the Mettalica records ive had the displeasure of hearing, his drumming is generic and lacking invention.