aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arcade Fire released a great debut in 2004 that topped many indie critics albums lists for that year and also was considered won of the greatest of the decade. They're from Candada. Last year they released a below average album that had some hilarious lyrics complaining about life growing up in the Suburbs. The album was called "The Suburbs". It won the grammy for best album.

The guy from Deerhunter can write some good songs like this one. He's also a complete bell end

Sufjan Stevens wanted to release an album for each of the 50 states of the USA. He stopped after 2. He released one of the worst albums I heard last year.

I don't really know about the other guys.

Guest Giles Walker
Arcade Fire released a great debut in 2004 that topped many indie critics albums lists for that year and also was considered won of the greatest of the decade. They're from Candada. Last year they released a below average album that had some hilarious lyrics complaining about life growing up in the Suburbs. The album was called "The Suburbs". It won the grammy for best album.

The guy from Deerhunter can write some good songs like this one. He's also a complete bell end

Sufjan Stevens wanted to release an album for each of the 50 states of the USA. He stopped after 2. He released one of the worst albums I heard last year.

I don't really know about the other guys.

You got trolled... LOL MOAR MEMEBASE PICS LMFAO

tumblr_lmfbt4Z3f11qzmowao1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1307759219&Signature=GpXxYqNYm0bhoe5Kvqwal2AxeqE%3D