aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Giles Walker
Becuase Fhrer Rathen's browser/computer is too slow for them.

Why do I get the feeling that Aberdeen would slowly turn into the town from Footloose if Rathen was in charge?

I guess this means no chance of Youtube/Soundcloud embeds in the near future then...

Guest Giles Walker
Because when one page contains 20 gifs it's a pain in the cunt waiting for them all to load, especially if you're browsing from a phone.

tumblr_lnm55cd1PC1qa48wxo1_500.gif

Why do I get the feeling that Aberdeen would slowly turn into the town from Footloose if Rathen was in charge?

I guess this means no chance of Youtube/Soundcloud embeds in the near future then...

Whereas if you were in charge, every thread would be full of really unfunny pictures that no-one finds funny but you, and wanky hip-hop snobbery. You're so cool you only listen to artists that haven't been invented yet.

Bye then.

Guest Giles Walker
Whereas if you were in charge, every thread would be full of really unfunny pictures that no-one finds funny but you, and wanky hip-hop snobbery. You're so cool you only listen to artists that haven't been invented yet.

Bye then.

Excellent analysis of me.