aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

They're not rocks, they're minerals! 

The best thing is, 3 results of free rocks on the first page alone! I had no idea you could give these away for free.

The last one is actually a stone wall, rather than knock it down, they would rather someone came and took it away, 

Incredible stuff.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/rockery-stones-free-to-uplift/1031905577

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/rocks/1031701921

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/free-to-up-lift-dry-stone-wall/1030889042

Or at least link your debit card to Paypal and use that. Paypal is a decent buffer too. A bouncer for your bank account. Keeps out the knobheads.

Until you PayPal account gets hacked and they get your bank details from it.  Happened to me, PayPal claimed it was impossible. Nice. 

I use debit card for most online transactions but use paypal when I can. So that should be I use paypal for most online transactions and my debit card when I need to. 

Just go on gumtree for stuff and transfer the money via western union you are absolutely 100% guaranteed to get the goods/services without any of your money being stolen. Scout's Honour.

Guest Cool Thinker

Don't get a credit card youngA, It's a slippery slope. If you're buying from secure sites I really don't think there's much risk using a debit card to shop online.

I like how you think I am youngA.

Ace-Ic :)

I will become a supporter

Edited by Cool Thinker

Well that is understandable since we are the same... OH NO

Nah that couldn't be possible, posts by yourself show a kind of obsessive behaviour that requires a certain level of continued commitment and self motivation.  Post by YoungA on the other hand appear to be written by someone who probably would lose concentration on the subject matter before they had finished writing their post.   :laughing:  

Guest Cool Thinker

Nah that couldn't be possible, posts by yourself show a kind of obsessive behaviour that requires a certain level of continued commitment and self motivation.  Post by YoungA on the other hand appear to be written by someone who probably would lose concentration on the subject matter before they had finished writing their post.   :laughing:  

I love acting I am a natural at it and going by your post it has been successful. I also cannot concentrate I thought about making a post about Lloyds and TSB becoming separate and help some of you out to avoid getting embarrassed but I cannot be arsed. When I read a book I get bored and give up and come back months later even Harry Potter although I did read all of the HMT book.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

I am good at accounts and I have the consentration. Hopefully one day I will be an accountant and leave Aberdeen rich and pay for this forum for 30 years. Maybe go to Newport OC, CA or New York City, NY.

ACE-IC 

• Upvote 2

Been extra busy at work recently and been getting a bit stressed as one piece of work has been taking up all my time so lots of day to day stuff was building up behind it and not getting done.  Most days I make a basic to do list with the most important stuff I need to do and everything else just gets left as an unread email or an item in a support ticket. Sat down this morning and wrote down everything that I had to do, big or small and then also estimated how long it would take to action each one.  Realised that most of them would only take 10 mins or half an hour so just fired through them and got more than half of them ticked off today. 

Yay for organisation.

Been extra busy at work recently and been getting a bit stressed as one piece of work has been taking up all my time so lots of day to day stuff was building up behind it and not getting done. Most days I make a basic to do list with the most important stuff I need to do and everything else just gets left as an unread email or an item in a support ticket. Sat down this morning and wrote down everything that I had to do, big or small and then also estimated how long it would take to action each one. Realised that most of them would only take 10 mins or half an hour so just fired through them and got more than half of them ticked off today.

Yay for organisation.

I love it when a plan comes together. If I never wrote a list I'd never get anything done!

Been extra busy at work recently and been getting a bit stressed as one piece of work has been taking up all my time so lots of day to day stuff was building up behind it and not getting done.  Most days I make a basic to do list with the most important stuff I need to do and everything else just gets left as an unread email or an item in a support ticket. Sat down this morning and wrote down everything that I had to do, big or small and then also estimated how long it would take to action each one.  Realised that most of them would only take 10 mins or half an hour so just fired through them and got more than half of them ticked off today. 

Yay for organisation.

I love it when a plan comes together. If I never wrote a list I'd never get anything done!