aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

The amusement I get from posting comments on the Daily Mail website. I have registered as CandleintheWind, which pretty much sums up my modus operandi. Today, I had a comment removed after complaints, only for it to be reinstated by the moderators. I have 884 green arrows and 3238 red arrows, lovely stuff.

• Upvote 10

The amusement I get from posting comments on the Daily Mail website. I have registered as CandleintheWind, which pretty much sums up my modus operandi. Today, I had a comment removed after complaints, only for it to be reinstated by the moderators. I have 884 green arrows and 3238 red arrows, lovely stuff.

PLEASE

LINK ME TO

YOUR COMMENTS 

SOMEHOW

This is the sort of thing that will continue to happen, now that we do not have the guidance of Princess Diana of Wales, the Angel Grandmother

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brilliant!!!! :D 

• Upvote 1

Guest Young Adolesent

yous two are happy but ive realized fighting with my old boss was wrong because i made more money an hour with him than i do in my 2 current jobs together 

I'd love the Indian free food scheme, you need to organise an aberdeen-music discount offer. Tell your boss if he offers a discount then he can expect to get a little bit more business his way :)

although I hope you aren't being taken advantage by their ability to pay you a low wage because of your age, 

There are strict limits to the hours children and young people under school leaving age (see under heading General rules on employment) are allowed to work. You must not work:-

• during school hours on any school day
  • for more than two hours on any school day or for more than 12 hours in any week in which you are required to go to school
  • for more than two hours on a Sunday
  • for more than eight hours (five hours if you are under 15) on any day which is not a school day or a Sunday
  • before 7am or after 7pm
  • for more than 35 hours (25 if you are under the age of 15) in any week in which you are not required to go to school
  • for more than four hours in any day without a break of one hour
  • at any time, if during the 12 months beginning 1 January, working means that you have not had two uninterrupted weeks of holiday from school.

Guest Young Adolesent

I'd love the Indian free food scheme, you need to organise an aberdeen-music discount offer. Tell your boss if he offers a discount then he can expect to get a little bit more business his way :)

although I hope you aren't being taken advantage by their ability to pay you a low wage because of your age, 

thats a good plan hahaha no thanks its busy enough and whens hes busy hes a moody cunt. i get shouted at all the time when hes moody. im on the frontline dealing with, drunks, junkie and the worst of all CHILDREN! i also do some cooking so if i do sort out an ab music discount youd better be nice to me or your curry will have salt instead of sugar. trust me it really dosent taste nice they done it to me as a joke.

thanks for the info fatboy. i know my rights but  im pretty happy to be working long hours ive got a good work ethic. i like work unless im hungover but the tandoori is starting to fuck around with hours and its ending up its really  fucking my sleeping pattern up and wrecking my social life so if it continues im either quiting or having a screaming match with my boss.

edit* who can i go to about problems with someone in my work as my boss is an unsociable prick

Edited by Young Adolesent

Guest Young Adolesent

not really anyone since you are working tax free cash in hand with no written contract

well that's just bollocks then isn't it 

Edit* i could always just tell my mum never too old for that haha

Also if you are working cash in hand and anyone in your house hold was claiming any type of benefits or family allowance, they would have disclose your earnings to the Department of Working Pensions who govern the benefits.

Not implying you or your family are benefit cheats just making you aware of things you may not realize that may burn your fingers.

Guest Young Adolesent

Aye but dont worry ive quit because the arsehole that i work with. Yes a member of my family is on benefits but it dosent matter now as ive quit thanks for caring min

Guest Young Adolesent

Whos that? Haha no i was having problems with one of the chefs so i just quit

edit ive maybe got another removals job waiting for a reply

Ace-ic: The new Supra. 650bhp at only 1.3 bar is awesome! :cool:

Pet Hate: This weather impacting the utilisation of the above. Trackday semi-slick tyres don't like rain too much. :(

I'm sorry, have I missed something? A new supra? Hello!

/edit, aww I saw that you're meaning your new Supra :(

I thought there was a new Supra out.

Edited by DanClews