aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Alan Cynic

Neil Young coming to Aberdeen

Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but I see Neil Young is coming to the AECC in June. I'm not a fan, but I'm assuming some of you lot will be excited about this!

i love me some neil young but there's no way i'm going to pay something silly like 75 to see someone that probably shouldn't be doing live shows anymore - apparently on the last tour he was looking a bit washed out/not really into it AT ALL.

i love me some neil young but there's no way i'm going to pay something silly like 75 to see someone that probably shouldn't be doing live shows anymore - apparently on the last tour he was looking a bit washed out/not really into it AT ALL.

It's 50/55 a head I believe.

I don't know like, have you seen the Heart of Gold concert film from the Grand Ol Opry when he premiered Praire Wind? I thought that looked like a pretty impressive show. That was about 2006 or something I think.

I believe tickets are on sale Monday. . .

I shall be up early in that case!

9am on the nose. I shall be in a guest house in Glasgow, so I'm not sure how I'm going to work this. God help me, I'll find a way though!

Ive been full of glee since i heard.

My hangover disappeared when I got a txt from Graeme this morning.

Ive already booked tickets through O2.

Livenation.co.uk presales up at 9am tomorrow morning

hoping he confirms for Glasto also then I will see Young twice and Springsteen once in a matter of days! :up: :up: :up:

It's 50/55 a head I believe.

I don't know like, have you seen the Heart of Gold concert film from the Grand Ol Opry when he premiered Praire Wind? I thought that looked like a pretty impressive show. That was about 2006 or something I think.

really? fuck. guess i won't be seeing neil young after all then. can't justify spending that at all just now.

what a ridiculously negative comment!

This will possibly be the greatest night in Aberdeen since the Stones played the Capitol in the 82 (I clearly wasnt there but my dad (rip) said it was amazing and I think it probably was pretty good).

-