aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

New Community is top quality. Amazing episode, probably one of my favourite of any season.

Jeff as the Dean is brilliant.

Chang as Jess as the Dean is maybe even better

The Dean getting naked and rubbing the ashed of his burnt degree all over his body is .....is...there are no words, perhaps a mixture of these :D:confused::oops:

New Community is top quality. Amazing episode, probably one of my favourite of any season.

Jeff as the Dean is brilliant.

Chang as Jess as the Dean is maybe even better

The Dean getting naked and rubbing the ashed of his burnt degree all over his body is .....is...there are no words, perhaps a mixture of these :D:confused::oops:

That spoiler gave me the courage to untangle a load of wires, seperate the router from the pc, walk across a dusty floor and plug it in. I now have the internet and Community waiting for me to watch. Thank you.

You should have just trusted me that it was great without reading the spoiler!!!

Now it's been SPOILED for you.

But you will still enjoy it, lots. Because it's bloody great.

Yet again Pierce is great. I'm only a few minutes in though. "I'm not leaving this trailer until I get a trailer, and I'm not leaving that one until there's catering!"

Yeah, Season 1 was bad. I've just finished Season 2. It's patchy, but there is plenty of super goodness. I liked the one with Swanson's hernia.

Oh, heck yes. That was the episode that sold me on the series. I lost it when he threw the burger at his mouth. I am literally laughing out loud just thinking about it. I love all the characters, even Jean-Ralphio and his terrible raps.

People who liked last weeks episode with the job interviews might recognise this guy -